• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After thinking more, I feel better facing Seattle than a hot Aaron Rodgers out for revenge..

PanthersUnited

5 hours ago, PanthersUnited said:

It's no secret I was really bummed when the Seahawks won and even praising Arians for tanking for the 2 seed. But upon further review and after thinking about it, let's just say I feel way better about this game than I did a few days ago.

I will say, the whole reason I was upset is because I thought Redskins would beat Green Bay and Skins would have been a lay down win and easy road to NFCC game.. But after thinking about it.. This will be Seattle's third consecutive road game, 2 consecutive coast to coast games with 1:00 PM start times.. One of those games in below freezing weather..

Aaron Rodgers is a reigning MVP first ballot HOFer and you do not want to face those in the playoffs, esp one out for revenge.. So yea  I feel good after I have cooled down and thought about it more.

shared thoughts of many huddlers, Igo your such a troll but you gotta get that money.

6 hours ago, PanthersUnited said:

I would gladly like to meet anyone here, I tried to during Training Camp. I am already good friends with someone on here on a personal level. A lot of you would be shocked at just how normal and level headed I am after meeting me

Yeah, and you don't think too much about Norman Bates...at first.

8m7za.gif

Archived