• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lilsmitty09's Playoff Hype Video

Lilsmitty09

9 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Usually, I post these toward the end of the week to try and contain my excitement. Not gonna happen this week. Hope you all enjoy, and as always - feedback is always welcome and appreciated even if it's criticism!  #KeepPounding

YouTube link (better HD Quality):

Facebook link to share with friends and family:

The only thing I don"t like about it is the seahawks logo is front and center for the thumbnail of the videos. Other than that... AWESOME!!!!

Would love to see something like that played in the pregame period.  There is no way that they would play this one even if someone sent it to them.

You have to remember that the Panthers have to purchase the rights to any song, movie clip, etc that they use.  Not sure if they own the music rights for the songs in the clip.

8 hours ago, Shufdog said:

The only thing I don"t like about it is the seahawks logo is front and center for the thumbnail of the videos. Other than that... AWESOME!!!!

Well if you look closely, it's fleeing away from the Panther behind it. But there is no escape because in front of it is a beast called Thomas.

#Nowheretohide

Archived