• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Contest: Tickets and Pregame Field Passes

Jeremy Igo

Awesome of you.  I don't need the tickers but if I win those field passes I will donate them to somebody else on here because I would probably punch Russell Wilson or Pete Carol in the face when I saw them on the field.  I got field passes to the Giants game in 2011 and got in trouble for booing Justin Tuck.  Sometimes it's just hard to turn it off.

To those Hawks fans that will be in attendance on Sunday:

I love the Panthers so much that I originally joined this group to try and create a radical fan faction to spray paint panther logos around the city and pull the fire alarms for opposing team's hotels. 

I was banned from posting for like three years after that. But I'm back on track now baby. I've also entered my late 20s and petty crime has lost its flavor. I LOST MY PRIME. CURSE YOU IGO.

46 minutes ago, Charlotte49erGreen said:

As a Charlotte native, born and raised, I love the Carolina Panthers. Due to scalpers and everyone wanting a quick buck I could not get my hands on reasonably priced tickets when released by the stadium and cannot afford the skyrocketed tickets on the aftermarket. I would absolutely LOVE to be able to make this game since I witnessed Deangelo fumble away the win against the Seahawks in 2012 at BoA.

I didn't win the powerball either, this would be a great consolation prize!!

SMH... 2013, not 2012. I'll own my mistake.

FB_IMG_1452799931915.jpg

I love the Panthers and I really need those tickets and I"ll tell you why.

I went to the Wild Card game last year.. My (ex)wife forbade me to go.  I was to attend a consortium in Greensboro that whole day and dinner afterwards.. It was about Science, I had zero interest in going, I had already purchased tickets from a huddler.  

I told her I was going to this game, its the FUGGIN PANTHERS in the playoffs.  She refused.  She told me that if I did she would no longer be with me.  I thought that was BS and I went to the game.. I even bought beers for several of you huddlers.  I came home.. Argued.  2 weeks later my belongings are in the front yard.. I come home, put clothes in truck and went to an extended stay.. I have not been to a game since.   I need a reprieve.  

P.S. Don't judge me.. I paid good money for those tickets and I'd never been up until that point and I've not been since.. Most of my money now goes back to her and she's moved on.. Me however, well, I'm an almost 40's dude with male pattern baldness.. :)

GO PANTHERS!!

7 minutes ago, Sc0rned said:

I love the Panthers and I really need those tickets and I"ll tell you why.

I went to the Wild Card game last year.. My (ex)wife forbade me to go.  I was to attend a consortium in Greensboro that whole day and dinner afterwards.. It was about Science, I had zero interest in going, I had already purchased tickets from a huddler.  

I told her I was going to this game, its the FUGGIN PANTHERS in the playoffs.  She refused.  She told me that if I did she would no longer be with me.  I thought that was BS and I went to the game.. I even bought beers for several of you huddlers.  I came home.. Argued.  2 weeks later my belongings are in the front yard.. I come home, put clothes in truck and went to an extended stay.. I have not been to a game since.   I need a reprieve.  

P.S. Don't judge me.. I paid good money for those tickets and I'd never been up until that point and I've not been since.. Most of my money now goes back to her and she's moved on.. Me however, well, I'm an almost 40's dude with male pattern baldness.. :)

GO PANTHERS!!

Now THAT'S a story.

Archived