• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sound FX from the Seattle game

JawnyBlaze

22 hours ago, rainwater said:

Except when he does repeat himself over and over.  We have seen it on these SoundFx clips before.  It is like blind hatred for someone blinds people and they can't see right in front of their face.

Btw, Wilson took his team on a 24 to 0 run in the second half.  Obviously what he said and did in the second half worked.  

To what end?

They didn't win the game.

I understand not standing for the hate, but stop worshipping him.

23 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

To what end?

Not only that. But they were down 14 pts with 6 min left, and never came within 7 or tied.

So yeah, it may have given some of us the sweats (not me). But it was essentially a blow out, where the coach made a calculated deduction to run the clock out (as we've seen in the past, all year with Rivera).

2 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

To what end?

Why would I worship him?  But the guy went to two straight super bowls and had his best season ever this year.  And after this SoundFx clip, all we see in this thread are childish insults because he was motivating his team (which worked).  Cam does the same thing and somehow he is praised on this same very forum.  

1 hour ago, rainwater said:

Why would I worship him?  But the guy went to two straight super bowls and had his best season ever this year.  And after this SoundFx clip, all we see in this thread are childish insults because he was motivating his team (which worked).  Cam does the same thing and somehow he is praised on this same very forum.  

Best season ever for him? Yes, cause he was nothing but a game manager before. 

Best season in the history of the game, at his position - not even close.

I see no name calling. Get over it.

Thank you for affirming the fact you fo worship him. 

3 hours ago, FootballMaestro said:

Not only that. But they were down 14 pts with 6 min left, and never came within 7 or tied.

So yeah, it may have given some of us the sweats (not me). But it was essentially a blow out, where the coach made a calculated deduction to run the clock out (as we've seen in the past, all year with Rivera).

You've said multiple times that they never came within 7.. The final score of the game was 31-24..I think i might understand what you mean by saying they never came withIN 7..but most people would say that if you were down by 7 points, you came within 7.

With the type of luck Wilson and that team have had in the past, I have a hard time believing that you werent at least a little bit nervous when they were getting ready to attempt that onside kick.

I hope all the haters around here remember this thread the next time you get upset when someone else finds a ridiculous reason to criticize our players.

2 hours ago, SeahawksChamps2016 said:

Its called football. Sometimes you lose in the playoffs and have to wait till next season. You know like it happens to teams every season.

Shhhhhhh.  Fans of teams currently in the playoffs are discussing relevant football.  

On 1/21/2016 at 11:22 AM, rainwater said:

Btw, Wilson took his team on a 24 to 0 run in the second half.  Obviously what he said and did in the second half worked.  

Yeah, must have been tough against that "let them complete any kind of poo in front of us that they want" soft zone we were playing.

1 hour ago, tiger7_88 said:

Yeah, must have been tough against that "let them complete any kind of poo in front of us that they want" soft zone we were playing.

Was it soft zone when McClain got beat for a TD in bump in run coverage?  Was it soft zone when Norman blitzed and Coleman tried to jump underneath on the route and got beat deep?  I do wonder if some of you even watch the games.  The Panthers blitzed 40% of the time last Sunday.  They were hardly playing a soft zone.

44 minutes ago, rainwater said:

Was it soft zone when McClain got beat for a TD in bump in run coverage?  Was it soft zone when Norman blitzed and Coleman tried to jump underneath on the route and got beat deep?  I do wonder if some of you even watch the games.  The Panthers blitzed 40% of the time last Sunday.  They were hardly playing a soft zone.

So if Seattle ran 40 offensive plays in the 2nd half and three of them were not in zone, you don't think we were in soft zone in the 2nd half.

OK bud... have fun in your Cotton Candy Skies and Lollipop Trees World.

Archived