• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside The NFL

DeAngelo Stewart

Collingsworth still believes that the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles are better than any team in the South. I guess we will find out if he's right or not.

If Fox has seen any of this stuff, I'll bet it put a big fat smile on his face, because he will use it for all it's worth.

Man, I dont know what kinda numbers we have to put up, or how many teams we have to destroy before some of these assholes wake up.....

We're 11-3

The past 8 weeks we are the highest scoring team in the entire NFL

We have the top 1-2 punch at RB in the entire NFL

We have Steve Smith

We have Julius Peppers

We have Jon Beason

Man, I dont know what kinda numbers we have to put up, or how many teams we have to destroy before some of these assholes wake up.....

We're 11-3

The past 8 weeks we are the highest scoring team in the entire NFL

We have the top 1-2 punch at RB in the entire NFL

We have Steve Smith

We have Julius Peppers

We have Jon Beason

Yeah but we don't wear an NFC East jersey. If we did, then we'd be considered the top team in the league. Can you imagine the love we'd be getting if we had a star on our helmet?

Collingsworth still believes that the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles are better than any team in the South. I guess we will find out if he's right or not.

If Fox has seen any of this stuff, I'll bet it put a big fat smile on his face, because he will use it for all it's worth.

Always remember that Collingsworth is an idiot!

does it really matter if we're underdogs or overdogs? in the end they're just dogs

man sunday needs to hurry up

I agree. This week has dragged on and definitely feels like the slowest of the season. With all the hype built up around the game I just can't sit still right now. The waiting is killing me.

Archived