• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So we have to talk about the gorilla in the room.. hangover or more dominance next season?!

PanthersUnited

10 hours ago, PanthersUnited said:

Me personally, I'm somewhere in between.. I will say that I am 100% confident with Cam and Keek locked up for years and Norman getting tagged, gone are the inconsistent days of the Fox/Delhomme era where one year SB, next year bust..

But let's also not ignore that making/winning a SB is extremely taxing both mentally and physically no matter who you are.. Even the Pats, how good they are couldn't even make the SB again this year..

If I had to guess, I say we have at WORST atleast another consecutive NFCC game in us next season, I say we will most likely make the SB again next season but it will be on the back of a 11-5/12-4 record type of season.. Remember, even Josh Norman said weeks ago that this season has been extremely taxing.

So for those that will just blindly bash me.. In other words I am very positive on this team.. No way in hell we have a disappointing, miss the playoffs type season, just no way (barring injuries) 

I believe you should have no right to post this statement, please get the fug out of here.

13 hours ago, PanthersUnited said:

So for those that will just blindly bash me.. In other words I am very positive on this team.. No way in hell we have a disappointing, miss the playoffs type season, just no way (barring injuries) 

Even with injuries to any player not named Cam (sorry Luke, I love you) , I think we can make the playoffs.

But Fug that...19-0!

13 hours ago, colty77 said:

The Panthers play the AFC West next year (They'll have to travel cross country at least two or three times), with a 1st place NFC schedule.  May have a couple of Monday Night and/or Sunday Night games.  NFC South may be stronger overall.  It's hard to get the #1 seed consistently...   which greatly increases your chances to get to the Super Bowl.

True.

Hopefully, a health Kelvin Benjamin, and improved Philly Brown and Funchess, will make a difference and off set?

Dammit, Igo. You are supposed to be on your way to San Jose. 

Unless you are posting using the in plane WiFi? Oh man, you are good, Igo, really good.

But really, can you stop posting under PU? I can prove it is you, too. Watch

The user name in question is PanthersUnited.

The first letter is P which is the 16th letter of the alphabet. 

There are 16 games in the NFL season.

You were a photographer at all 16 of the Panthers regular season games.

Photographer starts with what letter? P that is what letter it starts with.

Do I need to keep going? I can keep going. I figured you out. Admit it.

i-m-watching-you-o.gif

Archived