• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam pouting at the podium

Just now, ok2h8pep said:

Yes I would prefer that Cam was a robot.  But he's not.

Delhomme was pretty emotional after his SB loss too - it didn't make ESPN the next day though.  I wonder if Cam's will?  Time will tell.

no one gave a poo about Delhomme because he was white and was smoke and mirrors. Everyone knew it. Newton is different. Held to a different standard for good reason. He's a future HOF player. Delhomme was a turd in hiding

4 minutes ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

yeah Tommy True fan, you're the best. Sorry for pointing out that I was surprised our leader looked like the opposite postgame. For all the talk about his maturity, he did go 15-1. When we lost a big one, he reverted back.

Again, you want EVERYTHING that comes with having "good Cam".

But you want to bitch like a little fugging BITCH when it gets bad.

4 minutes ago, JARROD said:

So it's ok for the fanbase to pout and not Cam? 

Its just total fair weather for so many not to care when they think we will suck, then ride the wagon to 15-1, dominate the playoffs and then loose,..then it's back to the haterade.

30 other teams didn't make the Super Bowl. We weren't supposed to be there but we were. 

There are ducks and Eagles in this world.

choose to quack or soar

2 Superbowl appearance and 2 loses in how many years? The "eagles" are Superbowl winners...bet you were a Fox supporter...mediocrity is A O.K.

Bet, you you love and are happy with the Monopoly card " you placed 2nd place in a beauty contest collect $10"....lol

Archived