• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone greeting the team back home

Carolina Mike

"I'm asking the fans, don't clap for our team when we lose. Please don't clap for us. We think we've done something pretty good and, and we didn't. We didn't do enough and the game was there to be won, and if we're going to be winners around here, we've got to expect good things to happen and not be content with being close. It's as simple as that," said Spurrier.

I'm with this mentality 

9 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Um that was the plan did you not read what I posted?  I thought I was pretty clear I don't celebrate losing, so yes I will stay at home.

I mean I bitch and I'm pretty often very pessimistic but I do support this team through thick and thin, and this season was more thick than thin by a wide margin. They deserve credit and support

4 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Um that was the plan did you not read what I posted?  I thought I was pretty clear I don't celebrate losing, so yes I will stay at home.

No one celebrates losing... But as a fan you celebrate how far they have gone this season... But maybe ur only a fan when the panthers win?? Enjoy your wine and cheese this evening... 

There is no right and wrong way to celebrate a loss if you want to go and cheer them when they arrive more power to you and anybody else who goes. If someone wants to bitch and moan and that helps you get over this more power to you.  

I've been a fan since day 1, I don't need to prove my loyalty to no one. I won't celebrate this loss 

23 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

There is no right and wrong way to celebrate a loss if you want to go and cheer them when they arrive more power to you and anybody else who goes. If someone wants to bitch and moan and that helps you get over this more power to you.  

I've been a fan since day 1, I don't need to prove my loyalty to no one. I won't celebrate this loss 

Greeting returning players isn't "celebrating a loss".  It's showing support.

Archived