• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Rigged?

Lilsmitty09

10 hours ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Who do you think the NFL is getting their money from? Fans? Bullshit. LAS VEGAS!!!! 

Everybody had Carolina. Vegas made so much money thanks to the NFL for letting Denver win.

i.e., NE vs NYG 

Lots of late money went on the Broncos. The pros took the points and ultimately the money.

The catch/no-catch didn't cause the strip fumble TD, Von Miller did.  The bottom line is the Panthers had almost a full quarter where they were within 1 TD of winning the game and couldn't move the ball.  Every team gets bad breaks, and if you can't rise above them, especially the ones that happen in the first quarter, you don't deserve to win.  

Blaming the refs is a cheap, sore loser tactic to avoid confronting the fact the the team got outcoached, outplayed, and out toughed for 60 min.  Of the 12 penalties for 100ish yards, at least 4 were false starts, 1 was delay of game, 1 was a neutral zone infraction, and 1 was an unsportsmanlike when a defender knocked the ball out of a receiver's hand after the play.  That's 7 non-judgement penalties, more than half, for 45 yards.  Even if the other calls were all wrong (they weren't), the Panthers made WAAAAAAYYYYY too many mistakes on their own to blame the zebras.  

They had their chances, but ultimately ran into a tougher team that they underestimated and failed to cash in.

A Bud told me we won't win next year either. We are gonna get Palmered next year. Then I said But what has Palmer done to get a send off like Manning? Then the bud said doesn't matter, they want Palmer and the Cards next. Panthers will win 52, the bud said.

I said fug you, then I smoked that bud.

This is an embarrassing thread for this fanbase.  Yes, the refs were terrible.  But, the refs didn't fumble four times.  The refs didn't miss block after block.  The refs didn't drop pass after pass. The refs didn't force Shula to make zero adjustments on the game.

We didn't lose because of the refs, we lost because we played like dog poo.

Archived