• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remaining Schedules for Playoff Contenders

bLACKpANTHER

47 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I don't care where we are as long as we don't face the Cavs. I would like to sit down with my son and watch us actually win A GAME in the playoffs.

Crazy thing is that any team 2-8 in the East could beat each other. If by some miracle the Cavs get knocked out before the conference finals we could actually have a shot at winning. Same goes for any team.

it's alright, it's alright - i had this game as an L in my predictions.. all going according to plan. LOL

in had everythign right last night except Chicago beating Washington - which is actually better. Now I seriously doubt we have to worry about being caught by the Wiz. The Wiz, Boston and Atlanta all still have WC trips on their schedule, which hopefully knock them down a peg.

• 2 weeks later...

I updated the opening graphic. Looking over the next few nights - if we bounce back against the Magic and manage to beat the Heat, we could be tired for the 3rd spot with Miami by weeks end if we beat them.. Boston plays OKC and @Toronto (2 possible L's), Atlanta has a tough game @Detroit and then home to Denver.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived