• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone just see DeAngelo Williams on SC?

Hotsauce

honestly i think most anybody who makes it to such a high level in pro sports is at least a little bit crazy and/or ego driven because of the insane amount of work and determination it takes on top of a load of genetic blessings

but i have to say at least michael jordan made it a couple of decades before everybody knew he was a jackass

Just now, Crazydounut said:

Yes. Wiliams needs to learn to keep his mouth shut

says the guy talking poo on an internet forum. Dwill has been running his mouth a lot, sure, but he's still our leading rusher and he does a lot for BCA. Doesn't deserve to have vontaze spear him like he did to brown. 

37 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

says the guy talking poo on an internet forum. Dwill has been running his mouth a lot, sure, but he's still our leading rusher and he does a lot for BCA. Doesn't deserve to have vontaze spear him like he did to brown. 

Just for a little perspective on the whole all-time leader thing...

2. JStew

3. Desaun Foster

4. Cam Newton

5. Tshimanga Biakabutuka

oh, I see, I go on vacation and comeback to find YA'LLS favorite RB acting up....again.  

Let's try to keep some perspective.  Never forget.  He did have someone managing his social media retweet some people here that said awesome things about him on Twitter years ago.  No one in franchise history was better at that.  No one.

On April 8, 2016 at 9:27 AM, L-TownCat said:

Just for a little perspective on the whole all-time leader thing...

2. JStew

3. Desaun Foster

4. Cam Newton

5. Tshimanga Biakabutuka

oh, my mistake, Dwill should absolutely be concussed by vontaze now. Thanks for clearing that up

1 hour ago, Panthers8969 said:

oh, my mistake, Dwill should absolutely be concussed by vontaze now. Thanks for clearing that up

Yeah, 'cause that's what I said.

He just isn't as important to the history of this organization as some of you would make him out to be.

54 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Yeah, 'cause that's what I said.

He just isn't as important to the history of this organization as some of you would make him out to be.

"says the guy talking poo on an internet forum. Dwill has been running his mouth a lot, sure, but he's still our leading rusher and he does a lot for BCA. Doesn't deserve to have vontaze spear him like he did to brown."

I'm not sure that makes him out to be more important than he is. He IS the leading rusher. Is it by 4000 yards? No, but he is. The dude has been acting kinda bitchy lately, but why anyone would want him to get hurt bc of that is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Panthers8969 said:

"says the guy talking poo on an internet forum. Dwill has been running his mouth a lot, sure, but he's still our leading rusher and he does a lot for BCA. Doesn't deserve to have vontaze spear him like he did to brown."

I'm not sure that makes him out to be more important than he is. He IS the leading rusher. Is it by 4000 yards? No, but he is. The dude has been acting kinda bitchy lately, but why anyone would want him to get hurt bc of that is beyond me. 

Again.

I never said he should be hurt.  That's retarded.

People keep spouting on about the GOAT RB of the Panthers and it's BS.  He's only #1 because someone has to be not because he is actually an all time great.  He was ok for the first of his career and very good for a season or 2 at most. The rest he was either injured or lazy.

When I tell panther stories I don't know that I'll ever even bring up memorable game he played outside of the MNF game against TB.  I only mention that one because I was there.

Archived