• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Josh

CardiacCat

one detail of this i've always wondered about...

is the guaranteed money paid all at once?  like does he get a check (or direct deposit, whatever) on redskins' stationary for $50 milliion?  is it paid in installments or is it structured in some other way?  i'd imagine whatever the signing bonus accounts for is paid up front but what about the rest?  is there a "rest"?

15 minutes ago, gettlolman said:

Yeah, OP doesn't sound like a bitter ex that just got played or anything.

You do not know OP... you do not know him at all.  I do not blame Josh for what he is doing (or for what he has done).  He made a choice.  Jared Allen made a choice last year.... he wanted to be on the roster of a SB contender...    so did Boykin.  They made the choice as they realized that being a Panther gave them a "fighting chance" to get a ring.  Josh went, IMHO, in a different direction.  I am not bitter, I just think that he might regret his decision in the long run......  just my $0.02

1 minute ago, CardiacCat said:

You do not know OP... you do not know him at all.  I do not blame Josh for what he is doing (or for what he has done).  He made a choice.  Jared Allen made a choice last year.... he wanted to be on the roster of a SB contender...    so did Boykin.  They made the choice as they realized that being a Panther gave them a "fighting chance" to get a ring.  Josh went, IMHO, in a different direction.  I am not bitter, I just think that he might regret his decision in the long run......  just my $0.02

The dude is not regretting anything. His goal was to get paid... he got paid

Josh player well for us last year, but he was not about being paid well for us, he simply was about being paid. He isn't a Panther so this is just like a divorce. Here is your stuff and I want nothing to do with you just like an ex wife. Let's move on to folks who want to be here.

Just now, johnnydefence said:

The dude is not regretting anything. His goal was to get paid... he got paid

40 million with a ring (or two) or 50 million without one.......  Endorsements with a SB ring vs endorsements without one.....  Playing with Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly or playing with.......  sorry I cannot come up with something that even comes close.

You would think after losing the Super Bowl we'd have a lot more humble fans, but some of you still come off over cocky and arrogant. Redskins aren't some pushover team there on the rise and just like a lot of NFC teams are a few lives away from being consistently competitive.

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

You would think after losing the Super Bowl we'd have a lot more humble fans, but some of you still come off over cocky and arrogant. Redskins aren't some pushover team there on the rise and just like a lot of NFC teams are a few lives away from being consistently competitive.

there= they are

a few lives away= a few seasons away

Sorry, had to do it :)

Archived