• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL Replaced.

chknwing

37 minutes ago, panther4life said:

This has nothing to do with Norman.

BTW he took time to take pics with anyone who asked last night at the ritz after the hornets game. He was very fan friendly. Hell even Iverson was very social. Stewart showed up as well but ignored everyone 

JStew? Is he always like that?

13 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

JStew? Is he always like that?

I have only met him prior for business purposes. So I have no idea. He came in behind Norman and Iverson. They both got swarmed (Iverson more so). 

I did not want to make a thread on it, but Norman is such a cool cat. He was very cool, friendly with everyone. He even stopped and chatted with with Stephanie Rivera for 10-15 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Idk how people can suddenly hate Norman. He's still one of my 5 favorite players.

If you meet him in person, you will Like him much more. Genuine, friendly and very down to earth. He even expressed concern about losing his fanbase in charlotte when chatting with Rivera's wife.

34 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

It amazes me that you really question why people come at you about GMan. 

RR, that is a sarcastic jab, I admit.  But, I only make light of it because there are people here who legitimately feel that way.  Revisit the Norman threads and read through it.  I get painted as the problem because I'm countering posters that actually think that way, and no one sees anything wrong with that line of thinking...  and in the process, I'm painted as anti-Gettleman, which I'm not.

3 minutes ago, panther4life said:

If you meet him in person, you will Like him much more. Genuine, friendly and very down to earth. He even expressed concern about losing his fanbase in charlotte when chatting with Rivera's wife.

I've met Josh several times. Fantastic person. I was a fan from the day we drafted him, and anyone doubting that is more than welcome to thread-search it. I'll still root for him.

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I've met Josh several times. Fantastic person. I was a fan from the day we drafted him, and anyone doubting that is more than welcome to thread-search it. I'll still root for him.

I agree 100%. Saw potential in him from day 1 and after meeting him he is just a very likable person. His personality would likely be the same if did not play football.

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

RR, that is a sarcastic jab, I admit.  But, I only make light of it because there are people here who legitimately feel that way.  Revisit the Norman threads and read through it.  I get painted as the problem because I'm countering posters that actually think that way, and no one sees anything wrong with that line of thinking...  and in the process, I'm painted as anti-Gettleman, which I'm not.

The reason is because nobody really thinks that way.

People trust Gettleman because he's good at his job. Nobody thinks he's perfect, but they're willing to trust a GM who got us to the Super Bowl way more than some football fan on the internet (which, by the way, is perfectly reasonable).

Basically, you come off badly because you're arguing emotionally against something nobody really believes.

Archived