• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucky Brooks: NFC South Draft Grades

8 hours ago, London Loves Luke said:

Let's not all jump on bucky's dick all of a sudden. The guy was one of the last people to give cam and the panthers any credit last year. Up to about week 13 he was still playing the 'they haven't played anyone' card and he slated Cam hardcore after the SB.

All in all, he's definitely the the less talented of the Daniel Jeremiah/Bucky Brooks ex-scout partnership and if Bucky is saying good things about your team, you should probably be worried instead of happy.

since he's actually done the job though i tend to give him a little bit more credibility

then again bill polian virtually guaranteed that RGIII would be a better long term prospect than cam newton so ehh

23 hours ago, London Loves Luke said:

Let's not all jump on bucky's dick all of a sudden. The guy was one of the last people to give cam and the panthers any credit last year. Up to about week 13 he was still playing the 'they haven't played anyone' card and he slated Cam hardcore after the SB.

All in all, he's definitely the the less talented of the Daniel Jeremiah/Bucky Brooks ex-scout partnership and if Bucky is saying good things about your team, you should probably be worried instead of happy.

I agree with this.  I remember an article by him before the playoffs where he slated us behind the Cardinals, Seahawks, and I think even the Packers as teams that might make it to the Superbowl.  And his reasoning?  We don't have any receivers.  He was still complaining about that poo after a 15-1 season in which our receivers greatly exceeded expectations.

5 minutes ago, Servant of Cthululelei said:

I agree with this.  I remember an article by him before the playoffs where he slated us behind the Cardinals, Seahawks, and I think even the Packers as teams that might make it to the Superbowl.  And his reasoning?  We don't have any receivers.  He was still complaining about that poo after a 15-1 season in which our receivers greatly exceeded expectations.

My theory is that Bucky is actually a Panthers fan and didn't want to jinx us so he did everything he could to not pick the Panthers.

Archived