• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 Rookie Camp Day 1

Jeremy Igo

CLT Observer photographer Jeff Siner got a hat tip from Monotone Joe for spotting Charles Johnson doing sprints alone on the practice field this morning before the rookies got out there. Small Money wanting to come back hard from his hamstring problems last year.

sucks to hear about these injuries day one for those guys.

WHAT IF, seriously, Garrett actually was the best WR in the draft this year? I just have a feeling he is gonna make the team this year.

maybe i'm forgetting someone, but i've never seen two undrafted guys talk about themselves with as much confidence as Garrett and Cash. they both just have a certain poise about them-- it's not cocky to me-- they just seem to be on a different level than the usual UDFAs. most people expected them to be drafted as high as mid rounds, and they both were probably very surprised to not be drafted. i just think we landed some legit studs and assuming their work on the field matches their passion and confidence off of it, we may have just landed two legit guys as UDFAs. really stoked to see what happens with them this summer.

16 minutes ago, Ship said:

maybe i'm forgetting someone, but i've never seen two undrafted guys talk about themselves with as much confidence as Garrett and Cash. they both just have a certain poise about them-- it's not cocky to me-- they just seem to be on a different level than the usual UDFAs. most people expected them to be drafted as high as mid rounds, and they both were probably very surprised to not be drafted. i just think we landed some legit studs and assuming their work on the field matches their passion and confidence off of it, we may have just landed two legit guys as UDFAs. really stoked to see what happens with them this summer.

It really was like getting 2 comp picks. I'm very excited.

Archived