• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No way the 22nd for Belinelli is just the 22nd for Belinelli...NO WAY

Wundrbread33

59 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Just curious if you know his career average

Obviously I could google it but I am going off what he has done in the league lately. Since his Spurs days he has looked like he is lost. The Spurs make a lot of players look like that after they leave. I hope I am wrong because I'd much rather my team be getting much needed help than for me to be right about Marco. I just feel like he is a shell of his former self and only getting older.

10 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Obviously I could google it but I am going off what he has done in the league lately. Since his Spurs days he has looked like he is lost. The Spurs make a lot of players look like that after they leave. I hope I am wrong because I'd much rather my team be getting much needed help than for me to be right about Marco. I just feel like he is a shell of his former self and only getting older.

"Since his Spurs days" lol, he has had one season since then.

Just seems like the ambiguity surrounding this trade means something else is in the pipeline. Cho has shown to be an effective trader, but everyone is bound to get the short end of a trade eventually. 

As long as some interior defense is added this off-season, and we resign our guys, I'll be happy.

Or we can go back in time and keep Biz.

While that may be true, isn't any trade we would have to wait until the end of the moratorium to become official?

Not sure what he means when he says "that would explain why it can't be official until after the moratorium." Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

You don't have much to worry about

We shall see. Nobody is going to be right all the time but I am sure you believe that to be the case. I made one prediction on here of a sweep and now I am wrong all the time but hey it is what it is. Cannot please everyone all the time. Hope you enjoy Marco and his incredible defense.

4 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

We shall see. Nobody is going to be right all the time but I am sure you believe that to be the case. I made one prediction on here of a sweep and now I am wrong all the time but hey it is what it is. Cannot please everyone all the time. Hope you enjoy Marco and his incredible defense.

If you don't let your emotions dictate your shitposts, you won't have to worry about pleasing anyone

Do a little research before farting out some of the things like "maybe he will bump it up from 30 to 31 percent." and I won't have to mushroom stamp as many of your posts

11 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

If you don't let your emotions dictate your shitposts, you won't have to worry about pleasing anyone

Do a little research before farting out some of the things like "maybe he will bump it up from 30 to 31 percent." and I won't have to mushroom stamp as many of your posts

I did my research and I do show emotion which there is nothing wrong with. Have I bashed the Panthers' moves? Nope. Hard to disagree with a team that is being successful. Do I bash Hornets' moves? Yeah, because they have not made it out of the first round of the playoffs in over a decade. My anger is more than justified and I have posted two emotional posts on here so far since I have been a member. The one about the sweep which anyone watching those first two games would have openly or secretly been wondering the same thing. Then the post about this dumb trade in which we give up a young building block for a guy on the downside of his career. Could I be wrong? Sure. Could you be wrong? Sure. Seeing as you are not God. Difference is I did not go after you for your opinion. You need to grow up and stop worrying about mushroom stamps man. Done talking to you or about you.

I just don't like the trade. I'm not an NBA GM but it seems like we're taking on salary to get an aging 3 point shooter and a below average defender. Not really what I would call "swinging for the fences" which we would have been doing if we had kept the pick or traded for a youngster with potential.  

Just seems to me like the Hornets have been bad for so long they are now content sitting in the 6-8 range of the East. 

Archived