• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 Free Agency Discussions

HeatCheck

5 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Evan Fournier  getting 20 million a year. ... who's that? 

orlando seem to be wasting alot of their cap space. fournier is a nice wing, who can score, but they've also signed jeff green to 1 year/$15m. with ibaka already traded for, looks as though they are capped out with an underwelming roster for 2016-17

So this is what we have right now

C: Cody Zeller/ Spencer Hawes
PF: Frank Kaminsky
SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
SG: Nic Batum/Marco Belinelli/Jeremy Lamb/Aaron Harrison
PG: Kemba Walker

We really gonna roll with Gutierrez as the backup PG? Gonna be picking 7th if so

3 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Hornets agree to a deal to wait it out....which does not work in the NBA only in the NFL.

We are limited in what we can do. 

Plus, we're trying to secure Marvin first. If we don't agree with him, I think that changes our approach.

1 minute ago, HeatCheck said:

We are limited in what we can do. 

Plus, we're trying to secure Marvin first. If we don't agree with him, I think that changes our approach.

Sadly if Williams is the only other splash made then this Hornets off season will be a failure in terms of getting better. Most of the Eastern Conference got better this off season we are probably not a playoff team anymore. At least in my opinion and everyone has one. We lost talent without bringing back better talent or helping solidifying our weaknesses first.

Archived