• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 Free Agency Discussions

HeatCheck

Guest Tseug Tseug
3 hours ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Someone tell me how we got better? We lost Al (still something), Lin, and possibly Lee. 

Marco? Retain Batum and Marvin. How many games will MKG play? 

Boston, NYK, Orlando, Atlanta, all got better. 

Probably a high pick next year for us. 

lance-stephenson.gif

31 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

I don't mind Jennings or Deron, but have Jennings done over the years. Deron is broke down. 

We ain't getting Sullinger. Monroe? Maybe but how much is it going to cost? Who the hell is left at Center? 

You cant believe we got better. 

If I could use you Lance Gif. I'd hit it back to what you just said. 

I dont think we have gotten better, we retained 2/5 key FA players.. if that is all we do - please kill me.. i still have hope that we do make a move to get another key contributor [hopefully at center] and 1-2 solid bench players..

I respect your knowledge and posts BP, but i am siding with chuck on this one, as of right now.  IMO, BOS, NY, INDY, and possibly ORL have all surpassed us thus far, and it's not close.  

Admittedly, I didnt expect us to make big splashes early, nor did I think we needed to.  But, then the market dictated differently...  After two days in, it was clear we needed to be aggressive or we would be left without any upgrades...  which is where we're at now.  Anything left at positions of need are at best, lateral moves.  

Hopefully Cho can pull off something big in a trade because we screwed up FA.  We needed to add at least one top-tier guy, and we didn't even sniff them. 

1 minute ago, chknwing said:

all will be revealed july 7th

That a guess, or do you have reason to think there's more to the Belinelli deal?  I started to believe there was more to it, but Lee signing with NY took some wind out if those sails for me.

Archived