• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Classic Red Bathing Suit

Jangler

7 hours ago, Shufdog said:

I had the famous one on my wall!

do people even do this anymore? i remember being a kid in the early 90s and house hunting with my parents and we walked into a bedroom decked out with posters like that. vividly burnt into my eight year old brain was this chick wearing only suspenders and a daisy coming out from between her asscheeks. it made quite an impression.

but all grown up i never met anyone who did that. generational thing? died with the internet?

12 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

do people even do this anymore? i remember being a kid in the early 90s and house hunting with my parents and we walked into a bedroom decked out with posters like that. vividly burnt into my eight year old brain was this chick wearing only suspenders and a daisy coming out from between her asscheeks. it made quite an impression.

but all grown up i never met anyone who did that. generational thing? died with the internet?

When I was eight, my brother in law had a bathroom full of posters including Farrah Fawcett, Adrienne Barbeau, Raquel Welch and others.

When I visited my sister's house, I had to use the bathroom a lot.

59 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

The net for sure cut into that. Think about it. Facebook has a "wall". No difference.

My brother's and i were sports and sci fi stuff but not real poster people. We might have stickers of teams or cool gear stuff.

Of course sharing a room cuts down on overall decor. Lol

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

I don't know if they still do it anymore, but it was big in the 70s & 80s. My brothers bedroom was wall to wall, including the ceiling, with Kiss posters.

39 minutes ago, Shufdog said:

I don't know if they still do it anymore, but it was big in the 70s & 80s. My brothers bedroom was wall to wall, including the ceiling, with Kiss posters.

people still do band posters, but i'm thinking centerfolds are a thing of the past

Archived