• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 Teams that Should Trade for Josh Gordan

Catufb85

9 hours ago, Catufb85 said:

Ive seen this article on multiple outlets but I find it interesting that they have us listed as one of the teams who should inquire about trading for Josh Gordon.  Based purely on talent and depending on what his value is to the Browns this would be a no brainer about a year ago when KB goes down.  As we all now the situation with both J. Gordon last year and our receiving corp.  As of this year, I feel that our WRs are one of the strength groups of our squad.  I give this a 0% chance of us even calling them on this.  We are having struggles determining who our 6th WR will be (If we carry 6)  Also, the fact that our Front Office wouldn't touch this with a 10 ft pole.  But can't help but to think our freaking dominating it would be to have KB, Funch, and Josh Gordon lining up on the ball with Cam, JStew, and Olsen as other options.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3445871/josh-gordon-5-teams-who-should-try-to-acquire-cleveland-browns-wr/

in your post you say " Also, the fact that our Front Office wouldn't touch this with a 10 ft pole", but you still managed to make this thread, what gives?

On 8/24/2016 at 9:16 AM, h0llywood said:

Gettleman is Rick Harris from Pawn Stars. Cleveland will be lucky if he gets Norwood in an offer.

Lol Rick doesn't have anything on the Godfather.  Dave is like that guy that fills up his windshield fluid using the complimentary squeegee fluid by the gas pump.  

3 hours ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

Having Johnson or Ealy come off the bench

Changes. The. Game.

NFL Grand Poobah owner John Mara basically said who cares if there were 20+ DV incidents in Josh Brown's history, there's no evidence like the Ray Rice video, so you can kiss our @$$ http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000689819/article/giants-owner-defends-decision-to-resign-josh-brown

Archived