• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Vikes game could be moved.

nctarheel0619

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Victim didn't have to point a gun. If told to drop it and instead he decides to approach while holding it, all bets are off. There is no right to walk towards police with gun in hand. 

a lot of IFs ..just release the video and kill all this noise..sounds like to me this isnt all undisputed which was my point..

5 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Police chief just said there isnt absolute evidence that victim was pointing the gun..we have the right to open and carry..this was an undercover officer who was trying to serve a warrant on the wrong person..

Your CMPD friends got some "splaining" to do..

You have the right to carry a firearm, but not to brandish it. As was said, all bets are off at that point.

3 hours ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

a lot of IFs ..just release the video and kill all this noise..sounds like to me this isnt all undisputed which was my point..

I think they are waiting for the family to view it first today. 

If the family comes out and says yes, he had a gun when police shot him. Would that change your opinion?

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Victim didn't have to point a gun. If told to drop it and instead he decides to approach while holding it, all bets are off. There is no right to walk towards police with gun in hand. 

If this turns out to be true. Then this isn't a victim.

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I think they are waiting for the family to view it first today. 

If the family comes out and says yes, he had a gun when police shot him. Would that change your opinion?

whether he had a gun or not, we have the right to carry..and as the police chief just said there isnt absolute evidence he pointed it at the officer

If the family comes out today and says that Mr. Scott was in the wrong and threatening the police officer then yes I will respect the family wishes..

Archived