• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a disaster

Toolbox

We may not have missed Norman THAT much today, but we sure as fuged missed the draft picks we could have used on DE and OT that we used on filling the hole he left. We had to spend our 2, 3, 4 and 5th round picks on CB because we let him walk. We also spent our first on a DT for some reason...

Also I wish I could go back in time and make Gettleman not spend a 2nd, and 3rd on his "hog molly" WR Funchess, and instead draft Diggs somewhere in there.

15 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

This year feels a lot like 2004. Not changing poo and getting run over by an EVER CHANGING league the following year.

This year feels like 2014 to me

Oline problem - Wasn't addressed. Twice under Gettle now

Shula - Problem in 2014 during our losing streak was long developing routes. 3 years later, poo hasn't changed. Inexcusable. We had KB that year too, coincidence? Is our passing game suffering because of him? Idk just something to be on the lookout for this year

DL - Hardy was suspended, our pass rush hasn't been the same since

ST- Sucks just like that year too

1 minute ago, Wake said:

We may not have missed Norman THAT much today, but we sure as fuged missed the draft picks we could have used on DE and OT that we used on filling the hole he left. We had to spend our 2, 3, 4 and 5th round picks on CB because we let him walk. We also spent our first on a DT for some reason...

Also I wish I could go back in time and make Gettleman not spend a 2nd, and 3rd on his "hog molly" WR Funchess, and instead draft Diggs somewhere in there.

Gettleman should've never traded away our picks this year. Only 3 picks going into the season is pathetic.

I'm not usually one to overreact, but we were seriously outcoached today.

In a field position game, I hated the decision to try to kick a 54 yard fg over going for it on 4th down.

I hated that we kept running deep routes, inviting sack after sack.

Bitch about Shula all you want, he deserves heat. But Ron deserves just as much if not more. Riverboat has been dead for awhile.

1 minute ago, Marguide said:

In a field position game, I hated the decision to try to kick a 54 yard fg over going for it on 4th down.

Bitch about Shula all you want, he deserves heat. But Ron deserves just as much if not more. Riverboat has been dead for awhile.

Yep riverboat even passed up a juicy 4th and 1 near midfield vs denver.

11 minutes ago, Marguide said:

People that say that are ok with medoicritymediocrity

16 minutes ago, beastson said:

Shula - Problem in 2014 during our losing streak was long developing routes. 3 years later, poo hasn't changed. Inexcusable. We had KB that year too, coincidence? Is our passing game suffering because of him? Idk just something to be on the lookout for this year

In a league where the rules are designed ON PURPOSE to be able to throw the ball, Mike fugging Shula chooses to use his Dad's 1964 Baltimore Colt's playbook.

You just can't make this poo up.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

In a league where the rules are designed ON PURPOSE to be able to throw the ball, Mike fugging Shula chooses to use his Dad's 1964 Baltimore Colt's playbook.

You just can't make this poo up.

Ron still refuses to blame shula for anything especially today in his weak ass postgame press.

Archived