• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You think the panthers have it bad with refs?? think again

Toolbox

Just now, Chaos said:

I thought all turnovers were reviewed automatically?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The NFL said this about it..

“The on-field ruling was a fumble, recovered by Washington. It was confirmed as a fumble by instant replay without the need to stop the game. As to the recovery, several different angles were looked at, but with nothing definitive shown, there was no need to stop the game because the on-field ruling that awarded possession to Washington would have stood.”

I almost made this same post. It is getting fuging ridiculous. Idk if the NFL is trying to sweep it under the rug because it was a female ref and all the PC bullshit but come on. Johnson had the ball in his hands and she was still staring at the pile not knowing where the ball was and still called Washington ball. fuging terrible. Idk what is going on but the damn replacement refs weren't even this bad.

Just now, Eazy-E said:

I almost made this same post. It is getting fuging ridiculous. Idk if the NFL is trying to sweep it under the rug because it was a female ref and all the PC bullshit but come on. Johnson had the ball in his hands and she was still staring at the pile not knowing where the ball was and still called Washington ball. fuging terrible. Idk what is going on but the damn replacement refs weren't even this bad.

Yeah it's why they need to be full time employees and held to a much higher standard than they already are.. but NFL only cares about their money and nothing else.

6 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Yes.

And you forgot they want to turn Cam Newton's brain into jelly.

I wish lizard squad would stop ddosing battlefront and organize themselves enough to hack the NFL's communications because I bet we'd find out some interestingly corrupt bullshit going on behind the scenes

1 minute ago, frash.exe said:

I wish lizard squad would stop ddosing battlefront and organize themselves enough to hack the NFL's communications because I'd bet we'd find out some interestingly corrupt bullshit going on behind the scenes

All they do is DDoS PSN and Xbox servers.. losers with no real agenda.

Archived