• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn Can't Let Go

NJPanthers12

On 10/7/2016 at 11:12 AM, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

it's always the hurney guys who were the saltiest about being released or not resigned.

Until KK short them. Bene is just a matter of time.

On 10/7/2016 at 11:17 AM, Mvp2014 said:

JNo and Roman primarily.  I think you could throw in Dwan and Love(until now) because we paid Solai who looks like trash. If I was a player I'd be pissed.   Because of that we were forced in the draft IMO because DG wanted leverage in Star/Short contract negotiations and got emotional with JNo.  

KK will be laughing at Gettleman all the way to the bank because his DT moves look pretty bad with Soliai and Butler.

On 10/7/2016 at 11:20 AM, beastson said:

We've been down multiple times last year and came back, but If you ask me, it actually points directly to coaching if anything. It confirmed we have a game-plan in place in the beginning, if it fails then there's no adaption. 

No. The Panthers led at the half in all but 2 games and only came back to win the Seattle and Saints game.

On 10/7/2016 at 3:12 PM, GRWatcher said:

I think it's the player leadership that needs to step up & hold everyone accountable to start playing for each other. Everyone.

What leadership? The front office got rid of all the leadership that is needed in a spot like this.

Star, KK, Luke, Coleman, Kalil, Oher, Stewart, Tolbert, Olsen and CJ are all quiet in the locker room.

TD is the only one that can speak up and it seems like the coaches/front office have a cork in him.

Seems to be hands off the rookies when they are the ones that need to be held accountable. Bene was likely the only one letting loose about the situation, and we see where that got him. If TD does not stop talking to his buddies and it gets back to the Panthers front office on how he feels, then he will likely be the next one out the door.

Munnerlyn is like opposing fans who come on the huddle after the fact to throw shade. Anything said after the fact has little credibility. If he wanted to act so tough why not say it before hand and dare us to respond? Because he didn't know what was going to happen until after the game. Anything to the contrary is BS.

Archived