• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Bucs Gameday thread

TheSpecialJuan

9 minutes ago, cptx said:

I think I'm about ready to be done w football. already did it with nascar so i can't be that hard. it just sucks, being stuck in texas, panthers football has been my link to home for a long time.

can't sit and watch poo like this tho. it just hurts

I was 99% of the way there before tonight. Now I'm all the way there. I can find better things to do with my Sunday afternoons

5 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

the rivera regime will be fired before gettleman will and then he'll get another few years to see what he can do with the next staff if it comes to that.

sorry to disappoint you kiddos

im fine with that, just get rid of this fuging coaching staff and get a head coach with passion and that has a clue what he's doing. DG is not at all the reason why we lost tonight.

Just now, stbugs said:

Nope, stupid as always and again wrong. If you watched the game and thought Gettleman screwed the pooch, you are just a pathetic loser who is so screwed up in the head that I can only hope you'll never come out of mom's basement.

Stop apologizing for Gettleman. We all know he could have put the Panthers in a better position to win. Even if it meant leveraging the team for a couple more seasons to push for the SB.

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Nope, stupid as always and again wrong. If you watched the game and thought Gettleman screwed the pooch, you are just a pathetic loser who is so screwed up in the head that I can only hope you'll never come out of mom's basement.

basically gettleman should have built a team that's so good no amount of poo coaching and game management could keep it from winning a lombardi

that sounds easy

Archived