• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol gotta love this team

Toolbox

Just now, TheCandyMan said:

I hate Shula as much as the next guy, and nothing would make me happier than to see his butt get canned, but he didn't turn the ball over 4 times tonight.

DA should know better than to force a throw on 1st and goal and when to get down.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Daddy's boy called the 1st and goal pass play like the fugging idiot he is.. DA fugged up but a clear call would be to run the ball.. easy.

How the hell did he get two coach of the year awards? His clock management and overall coaching is terrible. 3 runs up the middle with 3 minutes left? Fire him. Fire Shula. 

Cam has made his career.... 

We need a coach who has "it". 

Ron likes to bring up that the Broncos came back and won the Super bowl 2 years after losing one. What he doesn't mention is the biggest change for that team was the coaching position.

1 minute ago, TheCandyMan said:

I hate Shula as much as the next guy, and nothing would make me happier than to see his butt get canned, but he didn't turn the ball over 4 times tonight.

DA should know better than to force a throw on 1st and goal and when to get down.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm not sure why people are surprised. Even Cleveland didn't want DA as a starter.

He is what he is. A capable back up who isn't going to win games for you.  

Archived