• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gif my facepalm?

Kettle

7 hours ago, PhillyB said:

am i the only one who sees the fuged up ear as just the way the light hits the skin behind his earlobe or does everyone see it and is just ragging on OP by pretending to find it mysterious

If you count what is behind his earlobe then I would see 3 holes.  What are they all for?

9 hours ago, PhillyB said:

am i the only one who sees the fuged up ear as just the way the light hits the skin behind his earlobe or does everyone see it and is just ragging on OP by pretending to find it mysterious

Obviously, the answer is yes.  You are the ONLY one who doesn't see a malformed twin sibling hiding as an ear cavern on this freak who can't even self identify.

r3A7EBD.jpg

@Kettle, this can all be cleared up pretty easily.  Just take a picture of your ear and post it for the rest of the Huddle to examine.  If you're not an alien, then you have nothing to hide.  Better post pics of both ears, just to be on the safe side.  Also, can you recreate this facepalm, and post that as well?  Lastly, can you find that girl at the game and have her recreate her ear-lust stare and post that as well?  We need to cover all angles here.

20 minutes ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

@Kettle, this can all be cleared up pretty easily.  Just take a picture of your ear and post it for the rest of the Huddle to examine.  If you're not an alien, then you have nothing to hide.  Better post pics of both ears, just to be on the safe side.  Also, can you recreate this facepalm, and post that as well?  Lastly, can you find that girl at the game and have her recreated her ear-lust stare and post that as well?  We need to cover all angles here.

I think only the left ear is needed. Now that I have taken the pic I wonder if my ear is weird. Are ears just weird?  So much cartilage. I think they are.

IMG_2910.JPG

WTF is the pic upside down?  What kind of jacked up mess is this that flips stuff uploaded from mobile?

7 minutes ago, Kettle said:

I think only the left ear is needed. Now that I have taken the pic I wonder if my ear is weird. Are ears just weird?  So much cartilage. I think they are.

IMG_2910.JPG

WTF is the pic upside down?  What kind of jacked up mess is this that flips stuff uploaded from mobile?

I auto-rotated the picture for you, and here's what I got:

1194c23e50df46fab187c3ceee04ed83.jpg

ILLUMINATUS!

Archived