• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam walks out of press conference

TheSpecialJuan

"Just doing what I am asked to do." - Cam

Throws the coaches under the bus.

I love how he dismissed Joe Person in the middle of the questions. Then when Joe Person opened his mouth to ask that last question Cam walks off and asks, "That's it right?"

Some of those questions were loaded and downright awful/unprofessional.

3 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

There was a pause in questions, he stepped down and then said "are we done here" and someone said "yeah" so he didn't just walk away.

Shame on Voth for this hot take, he's better than that - but I guess you gotta get those page hits somehow during a losing season, right?

No he's not because last year, Voth had a big hissy about Cam not speaking with the media except on his designated days. Bill has been waiting on this moment this season. 

I'm sick of Gettleman hiding away while coaches and players answer for his mistakes and try to make sense of decisions they didn't make.

You want to act like the boss man? Then get out there and answer for the season you just cost the team.

3 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

There was a pause in questions, he stepped down and then said "are we done here" and someone said "yeah" so he didn't just walk away.

Shame on Voth for this hot take, he's better than that - but I guess you gotta get those page hits somehow during a losing season, right?

Nothing new from Voth.

Truth is, he's no better than Joe Person in regards to how desperate he is or how low he will sink to get clicks. Our local media is pure aids.

Just now, truthjuice said:

No he's not because last year, Voth had a big hissy about Cam not speaking with the media except on his designated days. Bill has been waiting on this moment this season. 

Voth is....an interesting cat.  He can save it.

1 minute ago, beastson said:

I feel like Suge Knight at the 95 awards when talking about Puff 

"Want to be all in the videos, all on the records"

Dave, your job is to build the best team period. Why are you out here talking like you the man. shut the fug up and get the fug outta here

Gettleman at the start of this season..

6mxj1.gif

Gettleman now after 1-5 Start..

FGrrZs.gif

With this Oline I honestly would not blame if he retires for a year and pulls a Palmer.  I'm sure it is being discussed and there are 28 teams awaiting the Cam Newton sweepstakes, because if you don't think there are 28 teams that would trade their QB in a heart beat for him you are living in a dream world.

Just now, Mojo said:

Voth is....an interesting cat.  He can save it.

It's sad because the national media will pick up on this, totally discounting the fact that he asked if there were anymore questions and then left. But Voth wonders why Cam only speaks to the media on his designated days. 

Archived