• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about bathroom design (since we're playing like poop)

SCP

Perhaps I have pondered this before on here but nothing has changed and it really chaps my ass. It's the bye-week and I'm sitting in the John Wayne Airport getting ready to amputate my own hands. If any of you are in the bathroom design business, why in the fug would you outfit a public restroom with the finest automated amenities that science and technology have to offer and then scoff at said technology by installing a door that opens inward so you have to touch a dirty poop infested handle? It makes zero sense. Who cares if a push door hits someone walking by on the outside, that's collateral damage. #MakeBathroomDoorsOpenOutAgain

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

My great uncle once removed, (I really don't know what that means, but it helps the story) who is an architect, told me one time.

Fyck you that's why.

i don't think i've ever been in an airport bathroom that had outward opening doors. every poop i can remember taking was in a long ass row of stalls with high walls between them and the doors always opened inward. which i appreciated because i always hang my satchel on the hook and i'm paranoid about losing it and always envisioned someone jerking the door open outward and running off with it while i'm trying to break one off. pushing the door inward would just help secure it.

i'm sure this is what they had in mind.

36 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

I just got a new job and in the mens room they took out all the urinals. Im not sure if I like it better or worse yet.

On the plus side there are two handicap stalls now.

on the negative side you probably have to wait for the cleaning people to clean the layers off piss of the toilet before you take a poo.

side note: which do you think is worse, going into a stall and sitting on a cold toilet seat........or a warm one?

Archived