• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions on firings if we lose this game?

Crazydounut

1 hour ago, gibran newton said:

superbowl hangover isnt a myth... and we easily could be 4-2, in this league the difference between winning and losing is very small, we just need to play a little bit better and we can win every game, we still have the mvp and our running backs have looked great, bradberry being out was a huge issue because thats the only reason benwikere and zach sanchez were even out there. 

Loser talk. Could've, would've, should've.

Like I said, all but 13 SB losers have made it back to the playoffs the following year and were the only team to ever start 1-5 after going to the SB and we've done it twice. The SB hangover is real for us, but for the NFL as a whole it's largely a myth.

17 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

It's not as bad as ya'll think. Imagine if we were Jacksonville.

They're kind of like the Browns, they gotta be numb to the losing at this point. After three consecutive division titles, we seemed to really be establishing ourselves as a perennial contender and then we blew up our defensive secondary without making notable improvements anywhere.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

They're kind of like the Browns, they gotta be numb to the losing at this point. After three consecutive division titles, we seemed to really be establishing ourselves as a perennial contender and then we blew up our defensive secondary without making notable improvements anywhere.

I hear you, but they literally are us, expansion pups having taken a different road.

We were in a bad situation back in 2014. If the Huddle had its way, we would've had a new coaching staff in 2015 and we'd probably can that staff right now.

A sign of a bad franchise is hitting the reset button the moment they start struggling. Unless absolutely necessary, leave major changes to the offseason.

sorry no firings in the big positions as Shula and McDermmint will be safe.. it will trickle down to lack of talent which I agree as we have been plagued for no talent and loss of players Oher in 1 deep positions...Cam regressed which I think is cause of the Offensive Line.. its really bad!!! No Stewie has hurt...who is tolbert zero running game is showing how important it is.. I will have one more 100 dollar tab at Buffalo Wild Wings this weekend in hopes of a WIN. I love my Panthers!! 31 -27 us!! Pease just please..give me a reason to watch football after this game!!

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Loser talk. Could've, would've, should've.

Like I said, all but 13 SB losers have made it back to the playoffs the following year and were the only team to ever start 1-5 after going to the SB and we've done it twice. The SB hangover is real for us, but for the NFL as a whole it's largely a myth.

Its because JR always cheaps out after a SB season. Not getting a edge rusher,OT,or CB is killing us. Both Owner and GM know who Rivera(a avg coach who needs talent to win) and should have given him something. 

Archived