• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chefs at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Which parts have I denied?

Cam didn't have a good 2nd half.

Cam was under constant and quick pressure in the 2nd half.

Cam made a horrible throw that cost us in the 2nd half.

YOU are a fugging joke thinking that Deshaun Watson is half the quarterback that Cam Newton is.  Cam Newton took a zero team at Auburn 2010 and made them an undefeated National Champion.  Watson, on a team with some of the best talent in the country on both sides of the ball, always has teams that somehow come up short.

BUT DRAFT DESHAUN TO COMPETE WITH AN MVP QUARTERBACK WHO THE HELL NEEDS PASS RUSHERS DERP DERP DERP

A zero team? L O fuging L

Nick Fairley, Josh Bynes, Lutzenkirchen, Mike Dyer, McCalebb, Clayton and they were a zero team

If Cam played for Mississippi State you wouldn't be saying any of this and deep down you know it

There is a fundamental lack of basic situational awareness on display from our idiotic players and coaching staff. Unacceptable. Our core is slowly being replaced with Gettleman pics that are hot steaming garbage for where they were picked. Enough. Hopefully we lose fug out and make big changes. 

6 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Whoever decided not to play for a FG up 17-3 at the end of the third is who you blame.  Against a team like KC who is good but has not sniffed the endzone all day its a no brainer what you do.  IF shula made that call then its on him.  Changed the whole fuging game.  

I don't understand your point.  The objective in that situation is to get a td first, fg second.  The fg didn't happen because the blocking was horrible, period.  It wasn't because of any decision made or not made on the part of the coordinator.  

4 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Nick Fairley, Josh Bynes, Lutzenkirchen, Mike Dyer, McCalebb, Clayton and they were a zero team

If Cam played for Mississippi State you wouldn't be saying any of this and deep down you know it

You truly are a special person.

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't understand your point.  The objective in that situation is to get a td first, fg second.  The fg didn't happen because the blocking was horrible, period.  It wasn't because of any decision made or not made on the part of the coordinator.  

Patchwork offensive line, playing a team that has not sniffed the endzone, and at the time a running game that is working you play for a FG there at least on 3 down when you have already taken a sack.  Not sure I can lay it out for you any clearer.  

4 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I agree with the other guy, your comment is pure stupidity, sorry to say. I don’t even like your QB. You guys cannot adjust. From an outside perspective, it looks like an organization relying on the QB to save them.

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

There is a fundamental lack of basic situational awareness on display from our idiotic players and coaching staff. Unacceptable. Our core is slowly being replaced with Gettleman pics that are hot steaming garbage for where they were picked. Enough. Hopefully we lose fug out and make big changes. 

I can't argue with this. 

Archived