• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Raiders GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

No, it's Cam's fault. How dare you blame coaching on the Huddle because Cam is the quarterback and he's Superman. 

I aboslutely hate this. Three we've seen him his season lead a drive from behind to tie the game and the losses have been blamed on him. Bad coaching decisions and he will stand at the podium and take responsibility for everything that happened. Ron, however, will not. We will hear about how many missed opportunities we had and never once "we, the coaches, made bad decisions." 

That poo Rivera never takes the blame for anything always puts it on the players if I was on the team I'd have pissed in his coffee by now to get a point across to his retarded ass

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Olsen had a huge drop, but it shouldn't have came to that. We're 4-6...you go for it on that 4th and 1. We've got nothing to lose, especially since most of us knows our defense was going to give up the lead anyway. Riverboat acted a dang puss on that drive

2 minutes ago, dcpanther89 said:

That poo Rivera never takes the blame for anything always puts it on the players if I was on the team I'd have pissed in his coffee by now to get a point across to his retarded ass

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I agree. I was wondering if he had lost his locker room earlier in the season. I just wish that ONCE he comes out and say "it's on me." Be a real players coach. I always gave Ron leadway but it's time for him to go. I almost want players to just tell him fučk off. 

14 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

This is what happens when Great Value ingredients are mixed with name brand. 

What was the spread 3 pt loss vegas..Nfl is rigged. Stop getting upset ...The fix was in before game started...Money...This team had no chance.  just wanted to cover spread.

1 minute ago, Kakarot said:

Olsen had a huge drop, but it shouldn't have came to that. We're 4-6...you go for it on that 4th and 1. We've got nothing to lose, especially since most of us knows our defense was going to give up the lead anyway. Riverboat acted a dang puss on that drive

Riverboat Ron is no more.

Until his seat gets hot, not before!

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Cam's not perfect, but honestly, like the rest of the players, he makes plays. If our players weren't talented, we'd be 1-10. If our coaches were top notch, we'd be 9-2 with wins @ Denver, @ Oakland and KC. They've combined to be 23-8 and we should be 3-0 against them.

Our coaches have failed this team in a variety of ways. I think Cam made a bad pass to Brown on the 2 pointer, but how the fug does our ST coach still have a job? Do we lead the league in missed XPs. He had another pick 6, but honestly, that was an awful call there. We finally try some screens and do it on our 5 yard line? Same with KC. Pick 6, but we screwed the pooch with losing 20 yards on that long drive instead of guaranteeing a 3 score lead and then we don't have to risk a pick 6. Alex Smith ain't coming back from a 17 point deficit. We have had trouble putting away great QBs, but Smith? Go up 17 and then you can be conservative and not worry. Be conservative against Brees? You will almost lose. Be aggressive against Smith, just stupid. It's like we always outguess ourselves and do the wrong thing at the wrong time. It's like we aren't good enough to have that, the other team can't handle this. Instead we say oh, we lose this way last time so we will do the opposite and then we end up screwing ourselves twice.

Just so upsetting knowing yet again we should have won against a top team in their building without Kalil, Kuechly, Addison and Oher (probably forgetting someone).

I agree with this. Coaches have lost us games. Mediocre coaching. It's sad to see. 

5 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

But he got ballsy and went for it on 4th and 10 LMAO

If you watch the sack again, you can see that it looks like every WR has their back to Cam going on fly routes. Did Shula realize there was 1:05 on the clock?

Don't tell that to the people who are always saying "Cam holds onto the ball too long". Of course the only reason Cam doesn't get the ball out quicker is because he's dumb and can't make quick decisions. It couldn't possibly be that the receivers and their routes force him to hold onto it like the other half of us have been saying.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

4 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Don't tell that to the people who are always saying "Cam holds onto the ball too long". Of course the only reason Cam doesn't get the ball out quicker is because he's dumb and can't make quick decisions. It couldn't possibly be that the receivers and their routes force him to hold onto it like the other half of us have been saying.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Nope can't be. Cam is supposed to make them turn around. 

We've been screaming this all season. 

The Huddle still blames this on Cam. 

Archived