• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riverboat Ron is dead

Rags

Ron Rivera has never been good.

Riverboat was was pretty good.  I ain't got time for Ron to get in front of a podium and recall lessons he already learned. 

That said, Turner, Olsen? Y'all gotta come through on that final drive.  Turner killed two plays getting abused.  Olsen makes that catch 99 out of 100 times 

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Playing out of position, I'll give him a pass.

But, damn, he got owned by Mack.

Even out of position...he got flat out whipped with a quickness.  He isn't having a good year IMO.  

Never know, maybe he is playing through something but he is a different dude 

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Didn't help that fozzy stood back and watch like some helpless victim

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Call me crazy but why the fug is Fozzy even in the game in that situation? The only back that can block worth a damn is Stewart. We just asked a small scat back to help block one of the best defensive ends in this game. Stewart chips him there and Cam gets the pass off. 

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Ron Rivera has never been good.

Riverboat was was pretty good.  I ain't got time for Ron to get in front of a podium and recall lessons he already learned. 

That said, Turner, Olsen? Y'all gotta come through on that final drive.  Turner killed two plays getting abused.  Olsen makes that catch 99 out of 100 times 

I agree whole heartedly. But Ron Rivera got us there.

I agree with the first 2pc but the second one? Really? A

And not going for it on 4th and 1 when one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL is gaining momentum? Really?

I don't know, Riverboat lost it for us against the Cheifs.... what are you going to do from the 25 yard line with 20 seconds, and today Ron screwed us not going on 4th and less than a yard...

I don't second guess the team often, but this is sorry.

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

Even out of position...he got flat out whipped with a quickness.  He isn't having a good year IMO.  

Never know, maybe he is playing through something but he is a different dude 

Sure, but the man battles 300 plus pound defensive tackles for a living. You can't just expect him to be able to adjust to that level of quickness without any practice. As bad as he was, he actually did better than I thought,

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

I agree whole heartedly. But Ron Rivera got us there.

I agree with the first 2pc but the second one? Really? A

And not going for it on 4th and 1 when one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL is gaining momentum? Really?

Ron's precious Book told him not to.

Archived