• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF - Shaq Thompson Ranked 12th Best LB

Saca312

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

You do realize Landon Collins rookie season was, well, crap - right?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-secondaries-entering-the-2016-season/

He surprisingly broke out, which is good for him. 

This draft has better safety prospects anyhow. Quit whining.

Oh now I'm whining.  Just pointing out a big Dave fug up.  And he probably would've sat last year.  Or learned from Roman Harper.  You ever think of that?  Now he's an All-Pro.  Stop taking up for a terrible pick.  Doesn't make you look intelligent.  

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Just promote @nctarheel0619 to GM.

He knew that Landin Collins was gonna be an all-pro after being the worst safety in the league in 2015.

He knows it all. 

It's better than picking a fuging linebacker that plays "sometimes."  LOLZ.  

That guys going to be important though.......eventually.  Not now in the primes of Newton and Luke.  But eventually he will matter dammit.  Guy will matter!  He will matter so much!! 

3 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I mean, Landon Collins would've helped tremendously this year.  And that year, it was a position of need.  As I stated before.  He Drafted a fuging linebacker.  Not a position of need, not a player that's being utilized on the majority of the plays. But a fuging linebacker.  

dude, both of us were on this site then.  if it wasn't a wide receiver at that pick there were going to be riots.

i can't be the only one that can imagine his name being called and the huddle being on fire.  especially after his 2015 season was so bad.  he'd be getting compared to mark barron because most of the people on this site are morons.

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

dude, both of us were on this site then.  if it wasn't a wide receiver at that pick there were going to be riots.

i can't be the only one that can imagine his name being called and the huddle being on fire.  especially after his 2015 season was so bad.  he'd be getting compared to mark barron because most of the people on this site are morons.

Pretty sure we had so many vets on last years team, especially in the secondary, it wouldn't of mattered dude.  Collins would've probably been a damn beast last year for all we know.  That Giants defense was in shambles.  Unlike ours.  

Lastly, Gettlemen picked a linebacker instead though.  A fuging linebacker.  

14 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

That's cool.  But we needed a Safety that year too.....so......

M

instead of drafting a position of need.  He Drafted a fuging linebacker.  

Because he's not just a LB, he's someone who fits our zone cover scheme perfectly. He can cover slot WRs and HBs amazingly well.

But nah you just say "he's a linebacker and not this one safety who's good now!!!" You're ignoring the fact we got an amazingly good LB who fits us like a glove.

Get out of your own ass dude.

15 minutes ago, Rags said:

Because he's not just a LB, he's someone who fits our zone cover scheme perfectly. He can cover slot WRs and HBs amazingly well.

But nah you just say "he's a linebacker and not this one safety who's good now!!!" You're ignoring the fact we got an amazingly good LB who fits us like a glove.

Get out of your own ass dude.

Oh yeah, I'm in my own ass.  When this "incredibly amazing" linebacker barley plays.  And he will barley play next year because TD isn't retiring.  LOLZ.  But I'm in my own ass huh?  Yeah, maybe you need to take your own advice.  Let's ignore the fact that Collins is an All-Pro, once again.  At a position of need.  Let's continue to ignore this.  

18 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

I absolutely love it when Gettleman Haters can't accept that he's drafted another stud. 

The narrative, brah.

What fuging stud?  The guy barley plays.  While Landon Collins (an actual stud) is an All-Pro.  Like are you guys stupid?  You literally can't make up how stupid you guys are sounding.  

8 minutes ago, TN05 said:

AJ Klein

- oh wait he's a free agent and likely gone

David Mayo

- oh wait people didn't think that was a good pick either

Klein hasn't played that well in relief of Luke.  Not sure what money he will garner.  But Mayo has been a pleasent surprise.  Both damn good picks.  Shaq over Landon though?  When a Safety was needed and a LB wasn't?  Na, I can't go along with that.  

Archived