• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Have Signed Safety Mike Adams

bobsfoodbasics

1 minute ago, Confined9991 said:

This is not a long term move, so S is still a huge option at the top of the draft

Oh, I agree. In fact I have Adams at the top of my draft board, but Davis, Howard, Fournette, Cook, even Ross may all be in play. Although I think Fournette won't make it to us now. 

3 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

How are you feeling about him if we draft Jamal Adams too

Puts less pressure on Adams to have to be the man right away, and at the very least is a depth signing. Again, if it keeps Tre Boston from playing a decent chunk of the snaps, sign me up.

Or it could be that we are going to get 6 more safeties so that we can run Rob Ryan's revolutionary defense that the Saints had a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

Looool Cain Fahey knows what's up.

That's better than being athletic and out of position and giving up long TDs anyway...ya know using that athleticism to barely get back in the screen on the highlight where you got burned.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Not sure if signings like Peppers and Adams impact our draft plans much if at all. These guys are at the very tail end of their careers. They're stopgaps.

Gettleman always says you fill needs in free agency to draft BPA in the draft. So far he's doing just that.

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yes learning from the great Kurt Coleman has all kindzzzzzz of benefits.

One being you can most likely take his job day 1

so much salt.   in 15' dude had over 10 int's come on now 

3 minutes ago, Tarheels23 said:

Oh, I agree. In fact I have Adams at the top of my draft board, but Davis, Howard, Fournette, Cook, even Ross may all be in play. Although I think Fournette won't make it to us now. 

If Adams and Fournette are both gone and Thomas I'd be happy with OJ Howard.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not sure if signings like Peppers and Adams impact our draft plans much if at all. These guys are at the very tail end of their careers. They're stopgaps.

LOL exactly- they ensure we don't go into the season with holes at those positions if there isn't a player worth that pick

Archived