• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We got better at every position other than WR

panther4life

8 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think we got better at WR if only by subtraction.   Ginn and Brown were 2 roster spots we need for players on the rise. 

I think Damiere Byrd, Keyarris Garrett, newcomers Charles Johnson and Russell Shepherd give us some competition.

Interesting thought: At the end of the season, tere were some complaints about Kelvin Benjamin.  Once has to wonder if he is not on the trading block like Ealy.  Benjamin, like Ealy, is a bit of a question mark entering the decision (at the end of the season) to give a 5th year.  There were a few times he did not run the right route and he had a coach or two get on his case.  He was criticized for being out of shape.  Who knows, but  if he is traded, it would make sense.

I don't think so.  I think the team now realizes that he wasn't fully ready last season.  His knee bothered him most of the year, but he showed the last few games that he is still the same KB that everyone got excited about his future here.  Now, if he comes in this coming season out of shape, and it takes him most of the season to really get going, then yes, I believe he will be shipped off.  But I bet he comes in this year on a mission to prove to everyone that last year wasn't the real KB.  I've gotten the sense in interviews and things others have said that he was somewhat embarrassed by his performance.

2 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Its a crime if this our WR core week 1. Cam can't catch a break.

As it stands right now were are the only team in the league where 5/6 WR have never had more than 500 yards in a season.

Now, don't take offense. But man, it sure would be nice to see your work on how you arrived at this conclusion.

13 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Looking at rosters....

Its not rocket science 

It must be. Because it is completely false. Much like the lies you tell about watching film and stating facts. Now, you completely make up something that is nowhere close to the truth like this.

3 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Its a crime if this our WR core week 1. Cam can't catch a break.

As it stands right now were are the only team in the league where 5/6 WR have never had more than 500 yards in a season.

Since you did EXTENSIVE research into this, I'm going to assume you can name the ONE, and ONLY ONE, team that fits the criteria you stated of having 5/6 WRs that have had 500 yd seasons in their career. Have at it. Since your "FACTS" say we are the only team in the NFL that doesn't, and mine is there is only ONE team in the NFL that actually does fit your criteria, whose stating FACTS? 

28 minutes ago, Toomers said:

It must be. Because it is completely false. Much like the lies you tell about watching film and stating facts. Now, you completely make up something that is nowhere close to the truth like this.

Since you did EXTENSIVE research into this, I'm going to assume you can name the ONE, and ONLY ONE, team that fits the criteria you stated of having 5/6 WRs that have had 500 yd seasons in their career. Have at it. Since your "FACTS" say we are the only team in the NFL that doesn't, and mine is there is only ONE team in the NFL that actually does fit your criteria, whose stating FACTS? 

•  

If it's false prove me wrong, go right ahead. Before today there was one other team

I don't even know wtf you are crying about in your second paragraph. Incoherent babble 

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

If it's false prove me wrong, go right ahead. Before today there was one other team

I don't even know wtf you are crying about in your second paragraph. Incoherent babble 

I already did. I said there is only one team that fits your criteria. You said there are 31. You made the statement. You "claimed" you did the research. Tell me any of these 31 teams. Should be rather easy if you only deal in "facts", and by your statements there are 31 teams to choose from. Pick one that fits. That's what the whole post is about. But you know this, and just have your leg caught in your own trap. State your case or live with the rep you created.

6 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I already did. I said there is only one team that fits your criteria. You said there are 31. You made the statement. You "claimed" you did the research. Tell me any of these 31 teams. Should be rather easy if you only deal in "facts", and by your statements there are 31 teams to choose from. Pick one that fits. That's what the whole post is about. But you know this, and just have your leg caught in your own trap. State your case or live with the rep you created.

You god damn idiot you making it seem like I'm expecting all our 5 or 6 WR to be studs. I'm pointing out how unproductive they are.

I'll make it easier for you to understand. The panthers are currently the only team that has only one (ONE) wide receiver that has had a season with over 500 yards receiving. 

Leave to huddle to get upset when other posters want better weapons for their franchise QB.

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

You god damn idiot you making it seem like I'm expecting all our 5 or 6 WR to be studs. I'm pointing out how unproductive they are.

I'll make it easier for you to understand. The panthers are currently the only team that has only one (ONE) wide receiver that has had a season with over 500 yards receiving. 

Leave to huddle to get upset when other posters want better weapons for their franchise QB.

Calm down Beavis. You did this to yourself. I know it sucks getting trapped by your own agenda but you did. Who cares what you're expecting. Has nothing to do with you posting lies. I, and someone else questioned your BS statement, and you claimed you did the research. Obvious lie, as has been proven.

Now, you make a completely different statement. Totally different parameters. And it's still a complete lie. There are 3 other teams that fit your "new" criteria.

No one cares about your opinions. Just quit acting like they're facts. 

15 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Calm down Beavis. You did this to yourself. I know it sucks getting trapped by your own agenda but you did. Who cares what you're expecting. Has nothing to do with you posting lies. I, and someone else questioned your BS statement, and you claimed you did the research. Obvious lie, as has been proven.

Now, you make a completely different statement. Totally different parameters. And it's still a complete lie. There are 3 other teams that fit your "new" criteria.

No one cares about your opinions. Just quit acting like they're facts. 

Again all talk no action. My criteria never changed I just had to worded it differently for the mentally special. You see I'm not the typical mouth breather you go back and forth with all day on your little labtop. I catch on to your stupid flip the script inquiries pretty easy. Come a little harder next time    

17 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Again all talk no action. My criteria never changed I just had to worded it differently for the mentally special. You see I'm not the typical mouth breather you go back and forth with all day on your little labtop. I catch on to your stupid flip the script inquiries pretty easy. Come a little harder next time    

These are your two statements. Completely different, and both blatantly a lie. That's my action. You made statements...they were lies to fit your agenda...and now you have to avoid the subject because you are too embarrassed to admit what most on here already know. If I'm wrong, show me. Because I've shown you have done nothing but make these entire statements up. Just back up either statement. You would. but you can't. So don't ever come on here acting like you use facts(or film) to support you BS, if you're not willing to back these up.

17 minutes ago, Toomers said:

These are your two statements. Completely different, and both blatantly a lie. That's my action. You made statements...they were lies to fit your agenda...and now you have to avoid the subject because you are too embarrassed to admit what most on here already know. If I'm wrong, show me. Because I've shown you have done nothing but make these entire statements up. Just back up either statement. You would. but you can't. So don't ever come on here acting like you use facts(or film) to support you BS, if you're not willing to back these up.

Are really this dunce? It's the exact same thing. But your dimwitted brain is having a hard time comprehending the simplest things.

Its actually not a lie I just double checked and theirs one other team in our same situation. 

crying lie isn't gonna change fact

Archived