• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Have Worked Out Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs

bobsfoodbasics

6 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

That whole "is he smart enough to play qb" bs is code for black qbs and poo has to stop. Nobody questioned if The Golden Calf of Bristol or Luck were smart enough and both are extremely athletic. With white qbs we only analyze their talent and never question if they can "win with their head" so next time you bring that up just disregard it because we know what that is. 

A big knock on The Golden Calf of Bristol was his mental ability. He couldn't go through his progressions and he couldn't read defenses. So what are you talking about. 

On 4/1/2017 at 9:46 AM, tiger7_88 said:

Dobbs had a career completion percentage of over 62%.

That's not elite.

It's also not "extremely inaccurate" or "trash".

You know, you guys who don't like Dobbs would do better in supporting your position if you stuck to the facts and didn't just make up sh1t about him.

It's called an observation maybe? South Carolina played him the past 3 seasons and he just isn't very good. And yes I've seen him play plenty of other times outside of SC games. He's honestly just a middle of the road SEC QB who can run but is not a great passer and isn't clutch whatsoever.

On 4/2/2017 at 0:26 PM, AceBoogie said:

I'm not going to stop because the truth makes you uncomfortable. I'm not even talking about Dobbs, I've never seen him attempt a pass. But when you start talking about "can they win with their head" when discussing black qbs we know what that's about. It's the same way people on here don't want McCafery because of the negative connotations associated with being a white rb. 

Well, most people know that Dobbs is a pretty smart dude as he was an aerospace engineering major. It literally has nothing to do with race when it comes to 95% of the population man. Sure there are some, but that's no reason to just automatically throw out the race card. A lot of times people look at the prestige of the University that they played for and judge people off of that, which is why a lot of people believe Luck is some super genius, and why they question SEC QB's

• 3 weeks later...

Archived