• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We will have to play in Arthur's Anus Twice in 2018-2019 season

therealmjl

who cares? Despite all the crap we give then over the anus/sphincter bit...that place is miles ahead of BoA stadium. If ppl didnt jack off to rivalry so much, they might appreciate a facility for what it is.

But i know how the huddle like to lube up,  smother it on boys!~

2 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

who cares? Despite all the crap we give then over the anus/sphincter bit...that place is miles ahead of BoA stadium. If ppl didnt jack off to rivalry so much, they might appreciate a facility for what it is.

ban

3 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

And FYI Think you missed the point I didn't bash the stadium genius...was simply pointing out we are goin to the Super Bowl in Atlanta in 2019.

Now get back to the reefer, guy.

1 hour ago, coralreefer_1 said:

Your're fugging high if you think that high-tech piece of garbage called a dome is better than BOA.

Archived