• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With all the talk of Smitty, D-Wheel and J-Bird, the forgotten man is...

top dawg

Muhsin Muhammad! I am thinking that he is going to sneak at least one TD in tomorrow, and go for at least 80 yards. After he makes his presence known, Smitty will torch the Giants for another century mark and at least one TD.

Don't take this wrong, but I believe that many people on the board are sleeping on Moose a little bit, and this is a good indication that the Giants won't really be ready for him either. Moose is going to play an integral part in the break down of the Giants defense.

Muhsin Muhammad! I am thinking that he is going to sneak at least one TD in tomorrow, and go for at least 80 yards. After he makes his presence known, Smitty will torch the Giants for another century mark and at least one TD.

Don't take this wrong, but I believe that many people on the board are sleeping on Moose a little bit, and this is a good indication that the Giants won't really be ready for him either. Moose is going to play an integral part in the break down of the Giants defense.

I can see this as a very real possibility. I'm not going to guess at the yardage, but I could easily see Moose catch 8-10 balls on Sunday.

I agree.

I believe Jake will be spreading the ball around a good bit when it comes to the passing game to keep the down field drives move'n. Jarrett, Moose, King/Rosario. And with all those Weapons that people tend to forget about, I think that's why people cant' read this Panthers team.

All they hear about is D.Will, J.Stew and Smitty.

My biggest fear this game is that Jake get's "hurried" and he does the "force" toss for an INT. They can't afford that in a game as big as this game will be)

Moose will be a great factor in this game tho, as he has been in the other big games as of late (EX: Tampa, 3 Big First down catches, 2 of which were back to back)

Weather will be a factor but not because of cold or snow. It will be wind. That affects a passing game much more than snow or rain.

http://www.wunderground.com/sports/NFL/hometeam/New_York:Giants.html?st=1229894100

16-17 MPH wind. Jake needs to keep the ball down tight and accurate. I hate to say it but Eli throws a much tighter spiral than Jake. Good thing is Steve is about the best after the catch in the NFL. The short passing game will be huge.

Archived