• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting Dalvin Cook read

yasuhara2241

He was a locker room leader at FSU. Watch him speak. He's a motivator and leader. He just pissed me off against Oregon with the fumbles, but there's no doubt he's a team player and has grown substantially. He would be a perfect fit here, but noooooooooooooo

12 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Because people don't turn "corners" in that amount of time. Gordon and Blackmon turned corners too. Where are they? What's Chris Carter's up to too? Or Greg Olsen's brother? They turned corners too. Hell, so did Burfict.

Shut the fug up with that poo. It's as generic as "I wanna thank god...". A small of percentage people change in that amount of time. Cook hasn't changed. He just hired good representation.

Wow you are completely out of contact with reality. You name guys who haven't made it out because that is what the media focuses on. You are talking about less than 1% of all professional athletes. How many professional athletes have grown up in messed up situations, committed crimes and then recovered and improved their life? I guarantee you it is more than the 1% you like to see as a fair representation.

But what do I know. I just wanna thank god that I don't have the same mentality and mindset as some people.

I've always liked Cook as a player and would love to have him as a player.

“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Would you wager millions of dollars on him staying out of trouble? I wouldn't. My opinion might change having met him and talked with him. Having said that, it's not really "casting stones" being hesitant to throw millions of dollars at a potential liability. It's ok to pass on him and wish him the best.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Would you wager millions of dollars on him staying out of trouble? I wouldn't. My opinion might change having met him and talked with him. Having said that, it's not really "casting stones" being hesitant to throw millions of dollars at a potential liability. It's ok to pass on him and wish him the best.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I think he is the type of player that it would be worth the risk, just structure the contract accordingly.

No, you and the rest of you Cook fanboys are looking to believe anything positive about him. You can save your bullpoo. I'm not buying it and neither is the rest of the NFL. His stock has dropped. You can battle with me on the psychology and philosophy of a man's character (one of an athlete for that matter) but that's not what this is truly about. So beat it.

Beat it? Really? You really think highly of yourself on a fan forum. Congrats! You're amazing oh wise one. And FYI not a cook fan. Wouldn't choose him just thought it was an interesting article.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

16 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Beat it? Really? You really think highly of yourself on a fan forum. Congrats! You're amazing oh wise one. And FYI not a cook fan. Wouldn't choose him just thought it was an interesting article.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

it is, not every knuclehead changes but there are several examples of players currently who have straighten up after "character issues".I don't see what the big deal is around here

it is, not every knuclehead changes but there are several examples of players currently who have straighten up after "character issues".I don't see what the big deal is around here

I just thought it was an interesting perspective of sabotage that I hadn't heard about earlier. People just get so aggressive near draft time haha

Then don't lecture me and pretend to care about second chances. I'm just stating the obvious, and history of players turning the "corner". The probability of Cook changing for the good weeks prior to the draft is laughable. If you believe it then you're gullible. 
Judging by your self defense argumentative point here, you've got nothing intelligible to offer. Move along unless you actually want stop with the act. 
There's people that really do change.
And then there are people that pretend to change for perception purposes.

Look at all your posts here. There is nothing of depth in anything you have said. All you have done is be confrontational and for what reason? And honestly don't have to act with anybody here. I'm just here to talk football not be an ass to anybody

7 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

You were confrontational first. Don't back peddle now. You made a remark and I challenged it. Don't like it? Keep your poo to yourself. Anyone here with half a brain knows this is PR work. Beyond that, I don't really give a fug what you believe. You probably believe Mixon really meant his long awaited apology to the victim too... just hours ago. 

It takes a special kind of retard to make the majority of a internet message board think you're a loser.

Well done. 

Don't bother quoting me and responding with one of your elementary style comebacks either. They rarely make sense and just end up making you look even more dumb.

7 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

You were confrontational first. Don't back peddle now. You made a remark and I challenged it. Don't like it? Keep your poo to yourself. Anyone here with half a brain knows this is PR work. Beyond that, I don't really give a fug what you believe. You probably believe Mixon really meant his long awaited apology to the victim too... just hours ago. 

Somebody needs a time out or a nap. 

Archived