• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2017 NFL Draft Day 3 - Rounds 4-7 - Discussion Thread

SOJA

Just now, Nails said:

I'm utterly speechless and can't believe a 10-20 year generational long answer is still available to fill our HUGE need when some had him in the 2nd https://arizonasports.com/story/1088880/could-asus-zane-gonzalez-be-a-second-round-pick/

Remember when the Bucs traded up in the 2nd for a kicker?

Now everyone knows that's a dumbass move.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Remember when the Bucs traded up in the 2nd for a kicker?

Now everyone knows that's a dumbass move.

No one here (not me) wanted to spend a 2nd.  But Zane Gonzalez is still available!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I'm beginning to believe that Da GahdFaddah is not a "draft a place kicker" kind of guy... lol.

Well he used a 4th round pick on a punter, even if he didn't draft him directly. So who knows, maybe we just feel set with what we have

4 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I'm beginning to believe that Da GahdFaddah is not a "draft a place kicker" kind of guy... lol.

Then we will continue to lose games by 3 points or less (2nd most all time last year).  Wake up godfather!!!!!

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

Well he used a 4th round pick on a punter, even if he didn't draft him directly. So who knows, maybe we just feel set with what we have

Good point.

But that was after a week or two of dishearteningly bad punting in pre-season when it was identified as an immediate need.

Not so sure that DG and Rivera think that PK is an immediate need.

*I* do and maybe you do too.

But do they?  :)

Archived