• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera Worried About Kelvin Benjamin's Weight...

Saca312

1 minute ago, 5up said:

Too me he looks slimmer den last year but he still isn't at the weight he was at before he tore acl

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This. He definitely needs to be playing at 245 or below. He was 240 at the combine. Like I said before, I'd love to see what he could do in the 230 range. Still a huge WR, but I bet he'd be significantly quicker in and out of breaks.

This. He definitely needs to be playing at 245 or below. He was 240 at the combine. Like I said before, I'd love to see what he could do in the 230 range. Still a huge WR, but I bet he'd be significantly quicker in and out of breaks.

Yes I agree I think ppl are getting the wrong idea... I just believe it's a long process because he gained a lot of weight and is now losing it so yes he is still bigger but he is still working to get the acl weight off

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

You guys are hilarious. 

People who have never stepped into a weight room or have done anything athletic dont know about bulking and cutting. Lift heavy, gain weight for a couple months and then cut weight fir a few months before training camp. 

Normal for players to go through this routine.  ITS APRIL!!!

4 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

You guys are hilarious. 

People who have never stepped into a weight room or have done anything athletic dont know about bulking and cutting. Lift heavy, gain weight for a couple months and then cut weight fir a few months before training camp. 

KB sure as hell doesn't need to be bulking.

6 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

You guys are hilarious. 

Focus your post to Ron, he’s the one saying he’s worried, unless you’re saying Ron doesn't know about anything you just posted

With that being said, I'm willingly to bet its his recovery from a knee injury and resting it is contributing more to the gain 

Archived