• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Help! In CLT 1st time ever

2 hours ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Ate there last Friday evening with my boss... the views (both of them) were excellent... the food was good, but it was expensive, but it was on the company so I'm good. :)

Mad Hatter is right about King's Kitchen also... fantastic.  Aria is my boss's brother's place and it's upscale/expensive but also excellent.

Grilled avocado was delicious 

10 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Price's Chicken Coop for the best fried chicken you've ever, or will ever taste.

Then go get sloppy at Thomas Street Tavern.

Price's was recently beaten out in a blind taste test by the chicken at the Shell gas station on the corner of South and East Blvd.  I'm not kidding.

6 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

Price's was recently beaten out in a blind taste test by the chicken at the Shell gas station on the corner of South and East Blvd.  I'm not kidding.

You're not supposed to share this information with outsiders. 

15 hours ago, hermolt said:

Not in CLT, but my wife and I had an incredible meal at Kindred in Davidson when we were there last year.

I know it's not something you'd travel for, but we still talk about how good the milk bread was. (Also we miss Bojangles like crazy)

dscn7116x.jpg

Best spot around.

Archived