• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Help! In CLT 1st time ever

Hello fellow Panthers fans. I just got to Charlotte for a business trip this week. 1st time ever in town. Took some pics of BoA from a distance. I am staying smack dab in downtown right on College St.

Anyone have suggestions for dining? I won't be able to eat breakfast or lunch anywhere, but I'll need dinner 4 nights. Whatcha got for me Charlotte?

Also, any hot spots where Panthers players like to hang? I know probably nobody is here, but I'dlove to run into a player and get a pic!

I think i saw some lineman at my hotel. Lol dude was gigantic but probably not anyone on the roster. He said he was staying here this weekend because he was here "with the panthers" Friday night.

Come to my rescue Huddle!

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

to be honest the whole city sucks pretty bad unless you're a bro douche or corporate pig

Charlotte used to be a cool place with actual arts and culture but all the cool places have been bought out, demolished and redeveloped with ugly offices, ugly apartments, and stupid nightlife venues. There used to be some really awesome places I loved to spend my time at. Now there are very, very few left. 

Some of my favorites...

Intermezzo - Serbian / pizza

Krazy Fish - specialty tacos and cheese grits

Lang Van - Vietnamese

Midwood Smokehouse - BBQ 

McKoy's - smoked wings (get them double grilled)

Pinky's - burgers and margaritas 

Jack Beagles - chicken tenders with the leg humper sauce 

Sir Edmond Halley's - pub food

The Roasting Company - roasted chicken and wraps 

8 hours ago, philp said:

You just described uptown, not the neighborhoods in Charlotte.

yes perhaps he should check out the thriving cultural center of....south charlotte!

he can go to McAllister's, then get kicked out of Carmel country club because apparently skinny dipping in the pool is FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT 

Archived