• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's still off-season SOOO I have A question

darrybear

Interesting....One person's bucket list item is what I imagine many Huddlers just call Tuesday. 

Like I said to be honest I don't really think I'm that much of an introvert I think I have enough social life but It has to be kind of bad when your parents want you to go out and are constantly asking you where are your friends why aren't you going places so it's more so to get my parents off my back the more I go out the less they worry that I'm some antisocial serial killer so yeah most of the times I'll get dressed and pretend I'm going someplace when really I'm not doing anything that is how bad it is that is how much they nag me

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Well...you don't drink it all in one sitting. That would be suicidal. It just depends on how close you want to live on the edge. LOL. When I was your age, I did it. LOL.

Back in High School I made "Tucker Max Death Mix" (look it up) for a party and put it in a Camelbak. I let everyone at the party try some. I ended up almost dying from alcohol poisoning and then to top it off got mono that kept me out of school the last couple of months of senior year. My one and only experience with Everclear.

Back in High School I made "Tucker Max Death Mix" (look it up) for a party and put it in a Camelbak. I let everyone at the party try some. I ended up almost dying from alcohol poisoning and then to top it off got mono that kept me out of school the last couple of months of senior year. My one and only experience with Everclear.

Holy fug in high school? I wasn't doing barely anything in high school. I never went to parties I didn't really start going to football games until like my senior year because my teacher would give me extra credit. But on that note I will not be drinking Everclear so no thank you[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just now, darrybear said:

Holy fug in high school? I wasn't doing barely anything in high school. I never went to parties I didn't really start going to football games until like my senior year because my teacher would give me extra credit. But on that note I will not be drinking Everclear so no thank youemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I peaked in high school as far as partying. Now that I'm single again I've been "turning up" a little bit but the crazy nights are long gone.

4 minutes ago, Dex said:

Wow, Red Bull added to the mix. The Gatorade and Everclear was potent enough. Adding Red Bull...I can't imagine. That's some serious chemical reaction type lab poo!

Yeah, people get fooled with that Everclear, and that can make for a truly bad experience. Usually one or two 16oz cups is more than enough. Ya gotta drink responsibly!

I say that now as someone damned near 50, but when I was a young man I did some crazy poo with drinking. That Everclear-Gatorade mix was probably the most potent, even stronger than Cisco (what we referred to as liquid crack).

Worst drunk I've ever had though was off of MD 20/20 and sprite. Had just finished off a week of studying for a thermodynamics exam, and as soon as I finished that exam my boy came next to me and said, "man, that test was tough..(long pause)...let's drink." Hit up the corner store, grabbed a few of them bottles and talked for what seemed like hours. I was gone. 

Now, every once in awhile living here in ATL, I'll hit up the clubs or strip spots and indulge a bit, but for the most part, those days are dead

Wow, Red Bull added to the mix. The Gatorade and Everclear was potent enough. Adding Red Bull...I can't imagine.

This is where I wonder are people trying to kill themselves in psychology class we learned what you should not mix with alcohol. Plus if I'm drinking it's probably only going to be 4.6% alcohol anyway anything more than that and that's when it starts to taste bad.

Archived