• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game of Thrones Season 7

Darth Biscuit

Really though, the show just completely wrote off Howland Reed, who alongside Robert was like Ned's best good friend...

Other than sending his two kids, which he's done in the books at this point too, he's done nothing for the North etc. that we know of. GRRM will surely correct this (maybe the High Sparrow in the books is HR?)

Just now, Bronn said:

Really though, the show just completely wrote off Howland Reed, who alongside Robert was like Ned's best good friend...

Other than sending his two kids, which he's done in the books at this point too, he's done nothing for the North etc. that we know of. GRRM will surely correct this (maybe the High Sparrow in the books is HR?)

Have we ever even seen Reed (in the show), except as a young man with young Ned at the glory tower or whatever?

18 hours ago, Shocker said:

Uh how is Bran the night king?  Not seeing that.

I am not seeing that either.  But I still firmly believe their will be too much Bran doing Bran stuff this last season.  As his powers grow I think they use his magical  ways to tie up lots of stuff. 

I do think Bran was named after himself 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I am not seeing that either.  But I still firmly believe their will be too much Bran doing Bran stuff this last season.  As his powers grow I think use his magically ways to tie up lots of stuff. 

I do think Bran was named after himself 

I keep hearing that as well, and can't quite wrap my head around it.

Will say this though, it that's true, and he is the NK...the two writers are going to have an awfully hard time making that reveal good....that is not their strong suit.

When they can adapt RR's stuff, they are really good....on their own?  I'm not as intrigued.

It all revolves around Bran being able to "travel" in the past and change things (like with Hodor). How he is the NK is complicated and not even worth getting into as the show hasn't really even touched on it. Unless they hammer it home next season, every episode, it's not going to happen. He'll just be the cripple with ESP. People try to think WAY too much about this show when in fact it's very simple and laid out right before you.

1 hour ago, Still Brooklyn said:

It all revolves around Bran being able to "travel" in the past and change things (like with Hodor). How he is the NK is complicated and not even worth getting into as the show hasn't really even touched on it. Unless they hammer it home next season, every episode, it's not going to happen. He'll just be the cripple with ESP. People try to think WAY too much about this show when in fact it's very simple and laid out right before you.

It just gets too weird with Bran.  He really isn't changing stuff from a certain angle....just doing what always happened to a degree.  

I mean we found out about how Hodor occurred....but it had already been done.  Hence why before he was the 3 eyed Raven and went through all that we knew Hodor as Hodor. That is why I think Bran is Bran the Builder. We will learn how he went back and why he did things.  But technically in the world they live in now Bran has done them already IMO.   If that makes sense.

3 hours ago, thefuzz said:

I keep hearing that as well, and can't quite wrap my head around it.

Will say this though, it that's true, and he is the NK...the two writers are going to have an awfully hard time making that reveal good....that is not their strong suit.

When they can adapt RR's stuff, they are really good....on their own?  I'm not as intrigued.

Its not something I think they will do.  It would make things to strange for the average Viewer.  They might however show that somehow Bran caused the Night King to exist.

Archived