• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons honor Philadelphia Eagles in front of new stadium

SCP

12 minutes ago, SCP said:

I'm curious if @johnnyrockets thinks this is a blatant trademark infringement

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

It sure looks just like the old logo.....noticed this was being talked about here also. They credit you for discovering the similarity. 

http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Did-Falcons-copy-Eagles-logo-with-new-stadium-statue--53033865

When Philadelphia Eagles fans take a first look at Mercedes Benz Stadium, they will notice a statue very familiar on the exterior of the field. The Falcons built a bird statue on one of the main concourses entering the stadium, which has a striking resemblance to one of the most popular logos in Eagles history (credit to Sales Man for discovering this).  

It sure looks just like the old logo.....noticed this was being talked about here also. They credit you for discovering the similarity. 
http://phi.247sports.com/Bolt/Did-Falcons-copy-Eagles-logo-with-new-stadium-statue--53033865
When Philadelphia Eagles fans take a first look at Mercedes Benz Stadium, they will notice a statue very familiar on the exterior of the field. The Falcons built a bird statue on one of the main concourses entering the stadium, which has a striking resemblance to one of the most popular logos in Eagles history (credit to Sales Man for discovering this).  

If the Eagles front office sees enough of a resemblance to take issue this would make my summer.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Panther fans talking about 28-3 is hilarious. Considering they lost the SuperBowl as well after going 15-1 with a top5 O & D, one lose to said Falcons, won the division 3x, led in the 4th of the SuperBowl against a QB who couldnt throw over 20 yards, who also had the worse SB QB performance ever, their MVP wouldn't even dive on a fuvkin fumbled ball, 6-10 the year after & getting your ass handed to you 3x since .. but sure 28-3. Jack asses lol. 

Carolina 0-2 in SBs

Falcons 0-2 in SBs .. both lost the last 2 years but I guess no one here knows that. Lmfao ..

Lost the SuperBowl with a 2nd year HC, most rookies to start a SuperBowl ever & improved the same roster in the offseason .. I'd say we're going to be ok. Our GM & HC is both competent. Lol. They know better than to neglect the OL or let key contributors from a SuperBowl team walk for nothing.

Archived