• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tickets for sale

kingtarheel

2 hours ago, The Huddler said:

Not every fan is swimming in money

So you'll b*tch about a price of tickets that the man is selling them at which is face value? God knows you'd be trying to milk every penny out of these tickets if roles were reversed.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Some fans live about 1600 miles from BOA 

Yeah I forgot there was literally no way of travelling these days, my bad. If I recall you live in Denver or something and didn't even attend the opener last season. So just stop. 

The guy selling the tickets is attending 2 more games than 99% of you bums on this board and he's the bad fan? Ha.

14 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

So you'll b*tch about a price of tickets that the man is selling them at which is face value? God knows you'd be trying to milk every penny out of these tickets if roles were reversed.

Yeah I forgot there was literally no way of travelling these days, my bad. If I recall you live in Denver or something and didn't even attend the opener last season. So just stop. 

The guy selling the tickets is attending 2 more games than 99% of you bums on this board and he's the bad fan? Ha.

Did you have a bad day at work or something?

wife/girlfriend issues?

jeeze

3 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Expect to pay a LOT more than face value to get into Mile High.

And yeah, every time I'm back in NC during football season, I've gone to a Panthers game.

But, keep on white knighting unnecessarily, Sir Galahad. 

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Expect to pay a LOT more than face value to get into Mile High.

And yeah, every time I'm back in NC during football season, I've gone to a Panthers game.

But, keep on white knighting unnecessarily, Sir Galahad. 

Oh noes not more than face value!!! Which I will again remind you, that is all OP is asking for.

So it's fair to say the 2 games OP is attending is more than you will be? Looks like you're a bigger reason as to why this "fan base sucks" than OP.

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

Oh noes not more than face value!!! Which I will again remind you, that is all OP is asking for.

So it's fair to say the 2 games OP is attending is more than you will be? Looks like you're a bigger reason as to why this "fan base sucks" than OP.

We'll see. I'll probably be back for one.

Yeah, the guy who is still a diehard fan when he's lived two time zones away for over a decade in an area with a far more established NFL franchise and fan base is a great example of our poor fan base because he doesn't charter a private jet to fly back to Charlotte every time the Panthers play...

Your white knighting was cute for a minute, but now you're going full retard.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We'll see. I'll probably be back for one.

Yeah, the guy who is still a diehard fan when he's lived two time zones away for over a decade in an area with a far more established NFL franchise and fan base is a great example of our poor fan base because he doesn't charter a private jet to fly back to Charlotte every time the Panthers play...

Your white knighting was cute for a minute, but now you're going full retard.

Look Denver to SF for under $200! 

https://www.priceline.com/m/fly/search/DEN-SFO-20170909/SFO-DEN-20170911/?cabin-class=ECO&num-adults=1

No private jet needed! 

Curious to know what makes one a "diehard" anyway. Because you sit on a message board all day? Maybe it's time you re-evaluate how you spend all your time.

All I'm saying is lower your chest, close your mouth and stop attacking ones who are putting forth the effort to try and attend games. 

See you in SF.

Maybe you missed the part where I said I don't like attending away games.

Maybe it's time for you to realize that you have damn near as many posts on this forum as I do while you sit there and accuse me of spending all day on a message board and saying I need to re-evaluate how I spend all of my time.

Maybe it's time for you to go fug yourself.

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Maybe you missed the part where I said I don't like attending away games.

Maybe it's time for you to realize that you have damn near as many posts on this forum as I do while you sit there and accuse me of spending all day on a message board and saying I need to re-evaluate how I spend all of my time.

Maybe it's time for you to go fug yourself.

Don't like attending away games? Well lucky for you there's now a group called the Roaring Riot that makes away games feel like home games... clearly no thanks to you. 

Hey, don't be mad at me. I attend games (although according to you I think that might actually make me a sh*tty fan) and do so while living in a different country. I have my time management priorities straight. 

I'm just saying, first you tell someone they'd look like a "mega-tool" for wanting to buy a jersey with cuff sleeves (which is actually a lot better looking than the regular poncho looking jersey). Now you bash a guy for selling his tickets, while he still plans to attend 2 games. I'm just bringing you back down to earth!

You're welcome.

Archived