• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD already engaged in contract talks

Daeavorn

Neither TD or Olsen have proven to be unreasonable men, so I don't get the smirky remarks at all. As a matter of fact they've really epitomized what a stand-up and stand-out man is supposed to be about. They've always been nothing but pure professionals. This can't be said for many. Unfortunately ,it can't even be said for Gettleman.

Stop the innuendo! It's not fair to sully their names, or discredit their character.

5 minutes ago, mjligon said:

No you haven't idiot I've been here since 2008 and you are just another random worthless alt account 

Too old to be this emotional. Sad!

Chill with the name calling, and get control of your emotions. Who's alt am I? Because I started off on this board as AggieLean, switched to Kakarot, and couldn't get my old name back so I made a new account using my first screen name: AggieLean.

Just now, AggieLean said:

Too old to be this emotional. Sad!

Chill with the name calling, and get control of your emotions. Who's alt am I? Because I started off on this board as AggieLean, switched to Kakarot, and couldn't get my old name back so I made a new account using my first screen name: AggieLean.

I remember some dope named Kakarot

3 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

Prove it wrong. Oh wait you can't, and are too lazy to even try.

Who are you first and foremost?  Because I think that I have argued roster moves with you in the past, and you end up running away.

Archived