• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wide receivers camp preview, who is in and who is out?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Well when the coach admits that "they" basically fuged up with Funchess (and the GM cosigns that assertion with the same admittance), I have to believe them, especially when I saw progression and improvement his rookie year into the next training camp.

I hope so. I'd love for Funchess to peove to be an NFL caliber WR, I'm just running out of hope that'll actually happen. He seemed poised for a breakout year last year after finishing the regular season of his rookie year strong and having what everyone claimed to be a great off-season, but then he was worse than his rookie season when the real games started.

Maybe having some more speed and spreading the ball around some more will help him out. We'll see.

9 hours ago, top dawg said:

Well when the coach admits that "they" basically fuged up with Funchess (and the GM cosigns that assertion with the same admittance), I have to believe them, especially when I saw progression and improvement his rookie year into the next training camp.

Just stop it. Funchess was garbage in college and is now garbage in the NFL. You have to be delusional to say otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Just stop it. Funchess was garbage in college and is now garbage in the NFL. You have to be delusional to say otherwise. 

Well, I guess Gettleman, Rivera, Proehl, and now Lance Taylor (among others) are all delusional. What bad company that is...

Just now, top dawg said:

Well, I guess Gettleman, Rivera, Proehl, and now Lance Taylor (among others) are all delusional. What bad company that is...

Why do you think an undrafted free agent gets more snaps than him. They know he sucks. Just won't say it in public. 

Archived